Poll

Which is better?

Radiant Historia (DS, 2011)
4 (36.4%)
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (3DS, 2013)
7 (63.6%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: March 31, 2014, 10:20:03 PM

Author Topic: NFRIT Eager 8: Radiant Historia (1) v Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (3)  (Read 1024 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
The only 1 seed remaining in the tournament overcame a pair of classic Linked adventures, but can it beat down the game that did what no other game in this postseason could do in beating a Metroid Prime?

Radiant Historia: This early 2011 DS game was simultaneously overshadowed by a mainline Pokemon release (at least in North America) and the 3DS launch, but it managed to combine the ultimate refining of turn-based active grid combat and one of the two good time-travel storylines ever seen on Nintendo consoles.

Previous Matchups: Lost to Metroid Fusion in NWR March Madness, beat Hotel Dusk: Room 215 (R1), Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons/Ages (S16)

Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon: The Year of Luigi may not have gone well for Nintendo, but it certainly started out with a bang. Next Level's interpretation of the Gamecube classic brought the game to portables without missing a beat, and finally let the man in green step out of his brother's shadow.

Previous Matchups: Beat 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors (R1), Metroid Prime 2: Echoes (S16)
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
Re: NFRIT Eager 8: Radiant Historia (1) v Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (3)
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2014, 03:39:57 PM »
Luigi's Mansion 2 since I played it.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2014, 02:00:11 PM »
I'd vote Luigi's Mansion just to get rid of the last number 1 seed and make this a wild n wacky tournament.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2014, 02:06:12 PM »
And it's gone! This tourny is all the more exciting for it. Screw you, game merits. I hope the end is result is something really wacky like Boom Blox or Metal Gear Solid 4.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.