Author Topic: Wario Starts Own Game Business  (Read 1732 times)

Offline WindyMan

• It was the dog.
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
    • WindyMan's Roller Derby Notes
Wario Starts Own Game Business
« on: May 26, 2003, 10:01:40 PM »
In other words, it's the official press release from Nintendo about the release of Wario Ware.

NINTENDO'S BAD BOY OF VIDEO GAME$ TIRES OF SHARING SPOTLIGHT AND PROFIT$

Wario Vows to Break the Bank with New Start-up Company, WarioWare, Inc.

DIAMOND CITY, May 22, 2003 – With profit$ his top priority, Wario has set up shop in Diamond City and will sit at the helm of his newly established video game company, WarioWare, Inc.  

In his new entrepreneurial role, Wario will $pend his time dreaming up ways to enjoy the fistfuls of ca$h he plans to rake in and has enlisted his friends to make his first game, WarioWare, Inc.â„¢: Mega Microgame$.  His team of developers has created a collection of more than 200 super-fast, instant-action game$ designed to push players' reflexes to their limits.  

"The name of the game at WarioWare, Inc. is crank out as many game$ as possible, as fast as possible!" says Wario, president, WarioWare, Inc.  "I've crammed so many game$ in here, I've lost count.  I'm too busy counting my money, and soon there will be mountains of it.  This business is going to be a ca$h cow!  I don't know why I never thought of doing this before."

To avoid co$tly production overhead, Wario has taken a simple approach with his game$.  In this series of microgame$, only the A Button and the + Control Pad are used for play and each game lasts just a few seconds.  It's left up to the player to figure out what to do.

Wario's Diamond City production team holds a diverse mix of expertise.  It includes: groovy disco dancer, Jimmy T, who specializes in sports game$; old school grade-schooler, 9-Volt, whose collection of retro classics will make you late for class; and savvy student, Mona, who scoops gelato at the gelateria.  Other WarioWare, Inc. employees include: reckless cabbie duo Dribble and spitz; the intelligent life-form, Orbulon; the laboratory authority, Dr. Crygor; and two kickin' kindergartners, Kat and Ana.  

Wario is courting other ideas to create additional microgame$ that can be mass-produced in no time flat.  Potential developers who think they would cut the mustard will have the opportunity to enter a conte$t at www.warioware.biz in late May.

As a worldwide leader and innovator in the creation of lucrative interactive entertainment, WarioWare, Inc. of Diamond City manufactures and markets tons of microgame$ in order to make mountains of ca$h.  For more information about WarioWare, Inc. or WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$ log onto www.warioware.biz.

Steven "WindyMan" Rodriguez
Washed-up Former NWR Director

Respect the power of the wind.

Offline GaimeGuy

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE: Wario Starts Own Game Business
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2003, 02:53:02 AM »
Creative  pre$$ relea$e! *roll$ eye$*

But seriously, folks, this game  owns.  I've had it since  Sunday, and its a blast.  Getting a high score on each individual game is awesome, as the speed  reaches INSANE levels, usually somewhere between trial #20 and trial #30 .  Your brain  will go nuts! BUY THIS GAME NOW!

Offline Bonzeemer

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Wario Starts Own Game Business
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2003, 04:59:42 AM »
Yeah I always loved wario. He is one greedy s.o.b. I must purchase this game.
Bwa ha hah hahah!
I'm bonzeemer..your not.

Offline KDR_11k

• boring person
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
RE: Wario Starts Own Game Business
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2003, 07:36:22 AM »
World's first EA sim!