Community Forums > Movies & TV

(NEW Poll Added!!) New Movies/TV Shows we should keep an eye out for!

<< < (969/969)

Stratos:
Oh boy! I had a lot of fun ideas as a kid about horror versions of Childrens shows. One of my best I thought was a Gritty "reboot" game for Dragon Tales, where the original children, now grown up, return to their childhood home to clean up after their elderly parents pass away. They find the old dragon scale and laugh about their imaginative world as kids and repeat the phase and get transported back to Dragon Land, which was real it turns out. Only its this dark barren wasteland because it turns out they were key to keeping the place happy as kids. They go on a journey to try and restore the world and run into rabid and insane versions of their old dragon friends. You could choose to spare and restore your dragon friends or slay them, and along the way you faced challenges that were metaphors for various traumas and experiences they faced growing up in real life and it would be revealed the land became a channel for them to store their trauma and that was why the land was poisoned. So it would have been like a dark and twisted version of Links Awakening and American McGhee's Alice mixed together.

I might check this out if reviews are favorable. Like you I can be a sucker for good corny B horror flicks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version