Author Topic: The Thirsty Mage - Final Fantasy IV  (Read 629 times)

Offline Dlloyd82

• Score: 4
    • View Profile
The Thirsty Mage - Final Fantasy IV
« on: September 20, 2020, 07:39:11 AM »

All the best Final Fantasy titles have the characters travel to space.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/feature/54967/the-thirsty-mage-final-fantasy-iv

The pub crosses another Final Fantasy title off their to do list. David and Jordan discuss what makes Final Fantasy IV such an incredible RPG.

On the panel:

• Thirsty Mage Host - David Lloyd
  • NWR Reviews Editor - Jordan Rudek

This episode is available on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, and even through your Alexa.

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
Re: The Thirsty Mage - Final Fantasy IV
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2020, 06:38:04 PM »
The other part of FFIV Complete (that bridges the original and The After Years) is called "Interlude" - and it's about an hour long, so it's a nice little bridge.

I've always felt the Complete version (and the GBA game it's based on) to be odd because it revives all of the characters bar one or two when the whole point of the game was sacrifice. But the murder mystery with Kain in the post game? Totally worth it. (Cid's Crazy Taxi... maybe?)

Also, you guys are still seeing Vita / PSP sales? Maybe it's the stuff I'm following on PSN (my wishlist is almost down to single digits) but I haven't seen a sale on PS3 or handheld stuff in months.
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.