Author Topic: Final Fantasy 13 best in the series!!!  (Read 1332 times)

Offline alegoicoe

• Score: -1
    • View Profile
Final Fantasy 13 best in the series!!!
« on: January 16, 2013, 02:43:13 AM »
I for once think this is the best final fantasy since ff7 which i barely played but recognize its merits, but in the new era of FF games i got to give to 13. I have played the game from start to finish five times now, and the music and the battle system makes me come back for more. Those who bash on the linear game play are fooled by the message the game is trying to convey, which is a sense of immersion into the world of cocoon and the troubles is going through. The game gives you plenty of opportunities to explore the open world of Pulse later on with plenty on missions for those who enjoy an more open world. But it really bothers me how the game got criticized for being to linear. FF13 in many ways is a classic JRPG, which sadly are fading away due to ignorance due to many gamer craving for mindless FPS at least on this side of the world.
Nintendo Network ID: LivByDCreed
Switch Friend Code: SW-4906-9561-1308

Offline Louieturkey

• Terrifying fantasies
  • Score: -3
    • View Profile
Re: Final Fantasy 13 best in the series!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2013, 02:05:19 PM »
Have you played 13-2 yet?  It's quite fun and a little less linear.  I think you'll enjoy it. And yes, I enjoyed 13 too, though I think 10 is a better game.

Offline alegoicoe

• Score: -1
    • View Profile
Re: Final Fantasy 13 best in the series!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 04:12:59 PM »
^I played it, and i enjoyed it a lot, thou the cliffhanger ending sucked, but over all the game was pretty solid and the monster collecting was a cool addition although a bit shallow.
Nintendo Network ID: LivByDCreed
Switch Friend Code: SW-4906-9561-1308