NWR Interactive > TalkBack

Best Buy Offering Buy One, Get One Free Deal on Select 3DS Games

(1/7) > >>

Br26:
Now's as good a time as any to stock up!http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/deal/38070/best-buy-offering-buy-one-get-one-free-deal-on-select-3ds-gamesAn upcoming Best Buy promotion will offer a buy one, get one free deal for select 3DS games.The promotion, which is set to run for the week of 7/20-7/26, has been leaked early on the Blu-ray.com forums. Games included in the deal are Pokemon X & Y, Kirby Triple Deluxe, Yoshi's New Island, Tomodachi Life, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Bravely Default, Mario Golf: World Tour, Mario Party: Island Tour and Disney Magical World.Another promotion included in the flyer is a Mario and Luigi 3DS XL Bundle that includes Mario & Luigi Dream Team pre-installed for $169.99. There are also accessory offers such as $29.99 for the Wii U Pro Controller as well as a $10 Best Buy gift card with a purchase of select Wii Remote Plus controllers for $39.99 each.For more information regarding these promotions, check out the flyer via the source link.

NabbitAndwae:
I think this is a great idea, i haven't had the chance to pick up The Legend Of Zelda: Link Between Worlds or Bravely Default. This is a good chance to pick both of the titles up

Mythtendo:
Trying to save up for an apartment, so maybe this isn't a good thing LOL.  I'm interested in Pokemon X and Tomodachi Life.

Leo13:
If I jump in it'll be for a Mario Party and Pokemon or Kirby. I already have Zelda and I don't think I'll like the others

leahsdad:
Umm...source link please?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version