Community Forums > General Chat

The Lettuce Cat is so last week. Mock me for being behind the times. Lounge: Chill and talk about what is going on in your world

(1/6) > >>

BeautifulShy:
So I figured this would be a good topic to just sit back and unwind about what everyone is up to and where everyone is in life.   Just catch up and relax and just enjoy everyone's company.

I guess I can start.

I am in the process of starting to move to Mesa once all the paperwork for the voucher goes through. Then I have to find a place for that voucher.   I got a few containers for some of my clothes today from Super Target and some of my DVDs and books.

Adrock:
I spent the last month and a half deep diving into retro gaming. Got a lot of nice pickups. Generally, I’ve done pretty well price-wise. I imagine most people would consider many to be overpays. I was comfortable with paying what I did

Rounded out the Neo Geo Pocket Color collection with Gals Fighters last night.

Apparently, homebrew patches to add D-pad support to Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks has been out for years so I’m eager to try those out.

M.K.Ultra:
Mostly trying to stay warm this winter. I finally saved up enough for a hot tub but now need the electrician to come by and set up the electrical connection for it. I had one before I moved to Colorado and really got used to it. Can't wait to be in warm water again.

pokepal148:
Things are finally starting to line up for me financially so I'm hoping that by this time next month I'll have my shiny new laptop.

BeautifulShy:

--- Quote from: Adrock on February 12, 2022, 02:05:27 PM ---I spent the last month and a half deep diving into retro gaming. Got a lot of nice pickups. Generally, I’ve done pretty well price-wise. I imagine most people would consider many to be overpays. I was comfortable with paying what I did

Rounded out the Neo Geo Pocket Color collection with Gals Fighters last night.

Apparently, homebrew patches to add D-pad support to Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks has been out for years so I’m eager to try those out.

--- End quote ---

What does your NGPC library look like?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version