Author Topic: Nintendo Download - January 30, 2014  (Read 1888 times)

Offline TalesOfFan

• "This is no Zaku boy, no Zaku!"
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
Nintendo Download - January 30, 2014
« on: February 01, 2014, 04:25:12 PM »

Download The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past in this weeks Nintendo Downloads.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/36449

This week's Nintendo Downloads offers a double helping of eShop originals, along with two classic Virtual Console titles.

Wii U eShop Sales

Super Indie Sale – 60 percent off the following titles until 9 a.m. PT on February 13:

3DS eShop Games

ARC STYLE: Solitaire - $2.99

Tired of playing Solitare on that unwieldy desktop, or maybe your laptop is just too big to carry around? Well, now's your chance to own what you already have on every other device on your 3DS. 

Touch Battle Tank 3D 2 - $4.99

The sequel to the first Touch Battle Tank 3D is finally available on the eShop. If you're like me and have never heard of the series, it's a top-down shooter where you control a tank through 90 stages of the "futuristic tank shooting war."

3DS Virtual Console

Mario Bros. - $4.99

The brothers first adventure is finally availibe on the 3DS. Before they were gallant plumbers saving damsels from giant turtles, they were plumbers who fought small, aquatic animals.

Wii U Virtual Console

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - $7.99

You can finally play A Link to the Past on the Wii U GamePad. No longer do you have to suffer through the Wii U's less than perfect backwards compatibility. If you enjoyed The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, it's the perfect time to give its predecessor a chance. 

James Dawson
Staff Writer, Nintendo World Report

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
Re: Nintendo Download - January 30, 2014
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2014, 05:22:36 PM »
Note that to see the discount on the indy sale you have to have bought one of the games previously.
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2014, 06:00:31 PM »
I got Bit Trip Runner. I should have gotten it sooner.

Offline mustbeburt

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2014, 06:38:07 PM »
...And that it's for the WiiU, not the 3DS

Offline Sundoulos

• My mascot is a type of toxic algae
  • Score: 27
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2014, 01:26:01 PM »
Nice sale!  I picked up Runner, Toki Tori 2 and Gianna Sisters.  I hate that the Gianna Sisters game doesn't play audio when playing it on the gamepad; you'd think that would be a relatively easy fix.
"A creature revolting against a creator is revolting against the source of his own powers--including even his power to revolt...It is like the scent of a flower trying to destroy the flower." - C.S. Lewis, in a preface to Milton's Paradise Lost