Author Topic: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order To Invade Switch In 2019, Nintendo Publishing  (Read 2123 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it

When they say Switch exclusive, there's a reason.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/49085/marvel-ultimate-alliance-3-the-black-order-to-invade-switch-in-2019-nintendo-publishing

In a childhood-owning crossover, Nintendo and Marvel are joining forces in 2019.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order has been revealed for a 2019 release. The sequel to the Wii-era cooperative action game is published by Nintendo, and developed by Team Ninja.

The first two Marvel Ultimate Alliance titles released on Wii in 2006 and 2009, respectively.

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline Soren

• Hanging out in the Discord
  • Score: 35
    • View Profile
Hope it's late 2019. Footage looks a bit rough still.
My YouTube Channel: SenerioTV

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
I'm glad the X-men are there.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
I'm all over this one... it is local multi-player still, right?

Offline Enner

• My sales numbers, let me show you them
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
This is Disney giving Nintendo the okay to publish (and probably fund) an Action RPG made by Team Ninja.

Thinking about the deal making that went in to this is almost as interesting as this game coming to the Switch. Maybe I'm just being weird about this, but I am astounded and in wonder that this bizarre combination it happening.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
Is Nintendo paying for this as an (possibly timed) exclusive? Seems like the kind of game that would do well on all platforms.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
This is Disney giving Nintendo the okay to publish (and probably fund) an Action RPG made by Team Ninja.

Thinking about the deal making that went in to this is almost as interesting as this game coming to the Switch. Maybe I'm just being weird about this, but I am astounded and in wonder that this bizarre combination it happening.

Share your thoughts. I haven't paid too much attention to behind the scenes gaming stuff for a while. Is this the first Team Ninja Nintendo exclusive?

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Share your thoughts. I haven't paid too much attention to behind the scenes gaming stuff for a while. Is this the first Team Ninja Nintendo exclusive?

My friend, you are forgetting about a certain gem, a gaming masterpiece, who's name is often spoken and whispered of in hushed tones of reverence. I'm talking about a transcendent experience that goes by the name of.....

Metroid.

Other.

M.

Look on Team Ninja's works, ye hardcore players, and despair.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
...I enjoyed Other M....
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
LOL. Completely forgot about that game. Never bought it, never played it.

I will likely however be buying this.

Offline broodwars

• Hunting for a Pineapple Salad
  • Score: -1011
    • View Profile

My friend, you are forgetting about a certain gem, a gaming masterpiece, who's name is often spoken and whispered of in hushed tones of reverence. I'm talking about a transcendent experience that goes by the name of.....

Metroid.

Other.

M.

Look on Team Ninja's works, ye hardcore players, and despair.

Eh, Nioh was awesome & Dissidia Final Fantasy NT is OK. They can do good work when they have a competent Director.

Pity Nintendo didn't have any of those around when they made Metroid Other M.
There was a Signature here. It's gone now.

Offline Bman87301

• AtGames Defender
  • Score: -10
    • View Profile
I'm glad the X-men are there.

I'm only seeing Wolverine. Are there any others?

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
Wait.... there are OTHER X-Men?
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.