Author Topic: Mafia XLIX: Mafia Party II, Turn 2, Western Land  (Read 17219 times)

Offline apdude

• Not Robin
  • Score: 17
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia XLIX: Mafia Party II, Turn 2, Western Land
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2011, 11:34:23 PM »
Vote Insanolord

Because this is serious business

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #51 on: March 29, 2011, 11:36:18 PM »
Okay you should have all the PMs now Toruresu.
About 20 mins left.
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Online NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2011, 11:40:05 PM »
Alright, whatever. Have fun with Maxi's super-intensity, but if I'm going to play a game that's not fun it's going to be one I foolishly paid money for.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
  • Score: 379
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 29, 2011, 11:45:33 PM »
So, I just talked to Mop it up.  Looks like Maxi's evidence about Bustin is busted.  The message she's sent to players with blue red spaces isn't exactly the same as it is in the rules, but rather, it's slightly different.  If you have landed on a blue red space, you can probably check it out yourself to verify.  Plain and simple.

I'm changing my vote.

vote Maxi

Edit: Mop it up said it was a thing about red spaces, not blue spaces, that were different.  Toruresu says it was a red space Bustin was talking about.  So, yeah, check red spaces, not blue.

Offline Toruresu

• Lusts round Birdos
  • Score: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 29, 2011, 11:46:33 PM »
Alright. This is what Maxi "has" on bustin:

1. stevey pmd Maxi that he used his investigation on bustin and turns out bustins Mafia.
2. bustin sent Maxi a pm sent by the host, with the role/square information and it is different from the one posted in the official rules.
3. bustin sent Maxi another forwarded msg about his role, the date stamp was not correct. bustin says he copy/pasted and did not think of it as nothing.

My thoughts

1. Why didn't stevey come out on the thread? Roles this game are given to any/all players, so if the mafia had killed him, the detective wasn't lost, just a townie and they already know who are the townies. If a mafia member pretended to be the detective we would have known when the person voted out was a townie.
2. I msged Mop it Up and she confirmed the msg sent to bustin, the difference between it and the one on the rules page is/was an oversight on her part. More on this later by host ;)
3. Date stamp faked or copy/pasted. Don't know yet. bustin claimed it's "hard to resend a msg" or something along those lines.

My main concern is with stevey. Is he Mafia and is using Maxi? Are they both Mafia?

Can anyone come out and say "I had the detective role, not stevey"? Can we trust stevey never! :P: :

My 2 cents.
Currently Playing:
Currently Reading:

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 29, 2011, 11:50:08 PM »
I'd just like to say that you guys need to stop getting caught up in what the PMs say and play the game already. The wording happened to be different because I made a change I forgot to save. It happens. Maybe I'll start sending out a unique PM to every player just to axe this nonsense.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #56 on: March 29, 2011, 11:52:40 PM »
thatguy check your PMs.Might want to post that stevey investigation as well.Toru or thatguy.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 29, 2011, 11:53:59 PM »
I'd just like to say that you guys need to stop getting caught up in what the PMs say and play the game already. The wording happened to be different because I made a change I forgot to save. It happens. Maybe I'll start sending out a unique PM to every player just to axe this nonsense.
My thoughts exactly.

Funnier, even, is that Bustin's PMs say he had a red space, anyway, not a blue one, and Maxi incorrectly stated it in the thread.

I'm voting Maxi because I'm tired of this way of playing.  I thought he learned his lesson last time, and it's clear he didn't.  I'll be the first to put a vote against Bustin tomorrow if Maxi is a townie, which, he probably is, but I've had it with the rules mongering and "what did your PM from Mop it up say?" I'll be voting Maxi the rest of this game until he's out of it, though, because, again, I thought we were past this.

thatguy check your PMs.Might want to post that stevey investigation as well.Toru or thatguy.
Maxi. I know when I have new PMs.  I check them every time I log in.  You don't have to tell me to check them. I'm not ignoring you. When people don't respond to a PM, it means they might not have anything to say or might not have the time.  I'm sure you didn't fake your screencaps that you sent me. They can still be faked. Taking screencaps is a terrible way to play the game, and defeats the purpose.  You can just say "Everyone show me their screencaps from Mop it up's PMs, and then we'll know who the townies are." Either mafia members have to go to photoshop or they lose.  That's no fun. I don't care to see them.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #58 on: March 29, 2011, 11:56:40 PM »
Look thatguy I was just relaying what Bustin PMed me. He first sent a pm about the having a red space today and on day one he had the blue space.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 29, 2011, 11:58:10 PM »

Maxi. I know when I have new PMs.  I check them every time I log in.  You don't have to tell me to check them. I'm not ignoring you. When people don't respond to a PM, it means they might not have anything to say or might not have the time.  I'm sure you didn't fake your screencaps that you sent me. They can still be faked. Taking screencaps is a terrible way to play the game, and defeats the purpose.  You can just say "Everyone show me their screencaps from Mop it up's PMs, and then we'll know who the townies are." Either mafia members have to go to photoshop or they lose.  That's no fun. I don't care to see them.

Maxi replied before my edit went through, so I thought I'd post anew.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: March 30, 2011, 12:00:44 AM »
Sorry folks, but it's lock time. Get your actions in within the next 30 minutes if you haven't already.

EDIT: Guess I better post the visible vote count.
Bustin88: 4
Maxi: 3
Insanolord: 1
Stevey: 1
« Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 12:23:57 AM by Mop it up »