3 (30%)
Mystic (blue)
4 (40%)
Instinct (yellow)
0 (0%)
Plasma (best team)
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: What Team is everyone in Pokémon Go?  (Read 9973 times)

Offline Louieturkey

• Terrifying fantasies
  • Score: -3
    • View Profile
Re: What Team is everyone in Pokémon Go?
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2016, 03:04:43 PM »
I am also Team Blue (Mystic) now.
Got my arse kicked a gym. Not fun. Learned after that apparently you can dodge attacks by swiping the screen or something? It'll be a long while before I get to test that out probably.
Just how do you level up your pocket monsters anyway?
With the essence you get when capturing pokemon and the individual candy for each one.  I highly suggest just leveling yourself up instead though.  As you get to a higher level, the pokemon you find will already be at a higher CP level.  It's better to wait to level them up until you can evolve them to their third form such as Charizard and Blastoise and so on. At least that's what I've heard.  You get more per power up at the higher form and they already start at a higher CP than the lower guys. Also, the higher your level, the higher their max CP can be.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
Re: What Team is everyone in Pokémon Go?
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2016, 03:10:52 PM »
Also remember you can "transfer" weak duplicate monsters for extra candy. Helps with some of those rarer monsters to get to required number for evolution.

Don't bother "leveling up" any monsters unless you need to give one a little boost for a gym battle.

Also note that "XL" monsters have extra HP and defense, "XS" has extra speed and attack. The curving white bar above each monster shows their "potential": how much they gain upon evolution or leveling up. the farther around this bar is, the more growth potential a monster has.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast