Author Topic: I'm not making it up, it's in the NEWZ, DEWD.  (Read 347898 times)

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
Re: 2 men dressed as Mario & Luigi rob a cabbie
« Reply #75 on: November 13, 2009, 06:56:01 PM »
you should have posted it here: I'm not making this up, It's in the NEWZ, DEWD!!!

vudu can you fix this mistake?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2009, 06:57:48 PM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
Re: I'm not making it up, it's in the NEWS.
« Reply #76 on: November 14, 2009, 11:32:05 PM »
Middle School Teacher quits $95k year job after stealing $20

A Connecticut woman quit her teaching job that paid $94,996 just after she was caught in a police sting stealing $20 from another teacher’s purse, according to authorities.

Susan Dinnean, 55, of Redding, Conn., told police she planned to return the money.

Middlebrook Middle School, in Wilton, got a math lesson in basic subtraction after teacher reported two $50 bills were stolen from her wallet in mid-October, reports the Stamford Advocate.

Less than a week later, on Oct. 21, the same teacher called police to report that another $70 was gone from her purse.

So police set up an undercover camera in the room. When police came to review the tape, they discovered a woman crouching down then sticking something in her pocket -- and $20 was gone from the purse being watched.

Police and the school principal confronted Dinnean, and she allegedly admitted taking money from other teachers and even from the principal’s purse.

Her 22-year career as a teacher ended Monday. She was arrested Tuesday on three counts of larceny and posted a $2,500 bond.

Times must be hard if you are petty thieving cash when you make $4 short of $95k a year teaching.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 15, 2009, 01:31:48 AM »
Middle School Teacher quits $95k year job after stealing $20

A Connecticut woman quit her teaching job that paid $94,996 just after she was caught in a police sting stealing $20 from another teacher’s purse, according to authorities.

Susan Dinnean, 55, of Redding, Conn., told police she planned to return the money.

Middlebrook Middle School, in Wilton, got a math lesson in basic subtraction after teacher reported two $50 bills were stolen from her wallet in mid-October, reports the Stamford Advocate.

Less than a week later, on Oct. 21, the same teacher called police to report that another $70 was gone from her purse.

So police set up an undercover camera in the room. When police came to review the tape, they discovered a woman crouching down then sticking something in her pocket -- and $20 was gone from the purse being watched.

Police and the school principal confronted Dinnean, and she allegedly admitted taking money from other teachers and even from the principal’s purse.

Her 22-year career as a teacher ended Monday. She was arrested Tuesday on three counts of larceny and posted a $2,500 bond.

Times must be hard if you are petty thieving cash when you make $4 short of $95k a year teaching.

And I thought teachers were poor and under payed.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 15, 2009, 11:18:56 AM »
New teachers probably are but this ones been in it for 20 years. Too bad tenure won't keep you from getting fired for petty theft like that.

Maybe she's a klepto?
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
Re: I'm not making it up, it's in the NEWZ, DEWD.
« Reply #79 on: November 20, 2009, 07:57:54 AM »
Twilight star afraid of getting AIDS from Twilight fans
Twilight star Robert Pattinson says he worries about being infected with HIV when adoring fans approach him with open wounds and ask him to suck their blood.

Pattinson, who plays vampire Edward Cullen in the series, has revealed he genuinely fears for his life when fans mob him in the street.

The 23-year-old actor laid out his concerns to promote a new biography ahead of the next Twilight film, New Moon, which premieres this week.

"People ask me to bite them and want to touch my hair," Pattinson told the News Of The World.

"I just don't want someone to have a needle and give me HIV and I don't want to get shot or stabbed."

Pattinson recalled one time where a group of girls approached him bleeding from scratches they had just opened up on their necks.

"They were like, 'We did this for you' … I didn't know what to say — 'Thank you, guys?'"

Pattinson said he feels vulnerable at big film events such as premieres, where he could be the target of an overly obsessive fan or even a terror attack.

He admits struggling to come to terms with fame since the release of the first movie, which grossed more than $350m worldwide.

He has difficulty coping with so many people trying to "ambush" him in public and at home.

He said he has come to accept the attention, but would be prepared to give away acting away for his first passion — music — if the fans ever became too much.

I'm not a fan,but I really feel for the guy. There are some crazy ass people out there.

Offline NinGurl69 *huggles

• HI I'M CRAZY
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
    • Six Sided Video
« Reply #80 on: November 20, 2009, 10:00:01 AM »
If they're gonna bite anything, it should be fried chicken.  He needs to be prepared next time.
:: Six Sided Video .com ~ Pietriots.com ::
PRO IS SERIOUS. GET SERIOUS.

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
  • Score: 379
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 20, 2009, 10:10:21 AM »
Teenage girls are the new Trekkies.

Am I kidding?

Offline RABicle

• Used to be The Finisher
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
    • Pietriots
« Reply #82 on: November 20, 2009, 12:20:10 PM »
What a fucken poofter loser. God. I'd be all over that ****.
Pietriots  - Post ironic gaming log.

Offline SilverGrey

• GP replacement
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 20, 2009, 12:46:54 PM »
I think he just doesn't like film premieres.  I met him at the Harry Potter 4 premiere and he didn't look like he was having a good time there either.  I certainly don't recall anyone offering to bite him though, wonder if he considered that possibility when he agreed to the role.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 20, 2009, 01:35:33 PM »
I think he just doesn't like film premieres.  I met him at the Harry Potter 4 premiere and he didn't look like he was having a good time there either.  I certainly don't recall anyone offering to bite him though, wonder if he considered that possibility when he agreed to the role.

Why would he have? Who would even think that something like that is gonna become a problem going into a role like that?

Offline SilverGrey

• GP replacement
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 20, 2009, 01:45:08 PM »
Given the notoriety of the source material and its targets audience of teenage girls, it rather assured that the film and its sequels would be pretty popular.  And seeing as he previously appeared in a Harry Potter film, he should be familiar with a fervent and ardent following of fans.  I suppose biting would certainly be seen as extreme, but I guess what I meant was whether he considered the fact that to many he would actually BE Edward Cullen before he accepted the part.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 20, 2009, 04:27:12 PM »
not to mention the tabloids have him all over, i saw him on letterman and he gave a pretty good interview. I remember when I was 23.....
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
  • Score: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 20, 2009, 05:57:27 PM »
I wouldn't him biting me, Bill Compton, maybe, but the star of Twilight with sparkly vampires? No thanks!
Switch Friend Code: SW-4185-3173-1144

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 21, 2009, 12:52:56 AM »
why bother being afraid? he already looks like he's suffering from aids
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 02, 2009, 01:02:10 AM »
CHRISTMAS CANCELLED: SANTA IS DEAD!!!
Ever seen a giant Santa on fire? Now you have. This electrical safety warning comes to us all the way from Santa Catarina, Brazil. Remember: despite what your father may have taught you, drinking and Christmas decorating don't mix. "Russ, we checked every bulb, didn't we?" Poor Santa, I can see him now, "HO, HO, HO, MEEERRY CHRISTMAS! HO, HO, HOLY **** I'M ON FIRE! ELVES, CODE RED!"

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #90 on: December 02, 2009, 07:59:40 AM »
Looks like I got a new avatar..

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 02, 2009, 11:37:40 AM »
So that's where I left my blunt.
black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 02, 2009, 12:10:28 PM »
We should have a December is "Christmas is Canceled" Avatar Month

« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 02:55:45 PM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 02, 2009, 12:20:51 PM »
i'm in

Offline Peachylala

• Bunk Pass Itch
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 02, 2009, 02:35:25 PM »
I support that, but I need a Peach Xmas avatar. Anyone?
Peachy got himself a 360 Slim. ...Yahoo?

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 02, 2009, 02:54:51 PM »

« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 03:07:27 PM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 02, 2009, 04:36:23 PM »

That looks like what Stevey would use.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 02, 2009, 04:39:19 PM »

All I could find with a quick Google image search.

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 02, 2009, 04:46:18 PM »

Stevey did use it.  Last year.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile