Author Topic: Bratz Are Coming Everywhere  (Read 1675 times)

Offline Bloodworth

• Phantom
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
Bratz Are Coming Everywhere
« on: September 23, 2004, 05:32:26 PM »
THQ signs on to make games for pretty much every platform possible.

THQ Signs Multi-Platform Publishing Agreement With MGA Entertainment for Bratz; Global, Multi-Million Unit Selling Toy Brand Scheduled for Cross-Platform Release in Fall 2005

CALABASAS HILLS, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sept. 23, 2004--THQ Inc. (Nasdaq:THQI) and MGA Entertainment today announced a worldwide agreement naming THQ the interactive licensee for Bratz. With global sales in excess of 80 million units for the doll line alone, Bratz has quickly become one of the hottest properties at retail. THQ's multi-platform agreement with MGA Entertainment includes video games for all viable platforms, including wireless devices. The first Bratz games under this agreement are scheduled for release in fall 2005.

"Since its summer 2001 debut, the Bratz property has quickly become a worldwide phenomenon crossing numerous product categories, including the recent DVD launch and a theatrical release slated for 2006," said Germaine Gioia, Vice President Licensing, THQ. "We look forward to bringing the many popular Bratz characters to life in interactive adventures next fall."

"We are very excited to be partnering with THQ. With their creative talents, marketing and distribution, the next generation of Bratz video games are sure to be cutting edge and out of this world!" said MGA Entertainment CEO Isaac Larian.

Daniel Bloodworth
Managing Editor
GameTrailers

Offline couchmonkey

• I tye dyed my Wii and I love it
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
RE:Bratz Are Coming Everywhere
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2004, 05:54:37 AM »
I despise Bratz.  I used to like Barbie, but then she broke up with Ken.  What a bitch!
That's my opinion, not yours.
Now Playing: The Adventures of Link, Super Street Fighter 4, Dragon Quest IX

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• My Butt is Ready :reggie;
  • Score: -63
    • View Profile
    • oh my god
RE:Bratz Are Coming Everywhere
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2004, 09:47:35 AM »
WOW THIS IS FANTASTIC NEWS