NWR Interactive > TalkBack

Dragon Quest VII Launching September 16 In North America

(1/2) > >>

Shaymin:
It's been three (thousand) years...http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/42871/dragon-quest-vii-launching-september-16-in-north-americaThe long wait has about three months to go for Dragon Quest VII.The remake of the 2001 PS1 title for 3DS will release in North America on September 16 according to updated information submitted by Nintendo following the game's E3 stream.A long demanded remake, SquareEnix credited fan demand and petitions for the game's localization, including all of the game's party chat.

Triforce Hermit:
3 more months huh  :-\

I still hope they have the Dragon Quest VIII remake for the end of the year, but probably not anymore.

TOPHATANT123:

--- Quote --- SquareEnix credited fan demand and petitions for the game's localization
--- End quote ---

Thank you for listening to the fans! Now I wait for the EU date.

Ian Sane:
I was hoping I would get it a little sooner.  Though I still have games I got for Christmas I haven't even opened yet so it isn't like I don't have other stuff to play before then.

Oedo:
I'm playing Dragon Quest IV right now and, while it's a solid game, boy is it making me appreciate a lot of the advancements in VII they showed during the Treehouse gameplay. Even beyond the huge step up in visuals (which is to be expected when you're going from a DS remake of an SNES game to a 3DS remake of a PS1 game), having a robust job system is a game-changer for games that are this dependent on grinding.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version