NWR Interactive > TalkBack

Fire Emblem Fates Will Feature Same-Sex Marriages

(1/11) > >>

Shaymin:
A choice that may make your version selection easier or harder.http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/40599/fire-emblem-fates-will-feature-same-sex-marriagesFire Emblem Fates will feature the option for same-sex marriages.Following the discovery of an "A+" social rank in the game's Japanese release, Nintendo issued a statement to Polygon confirming the option: "We can confirm that Fire Emblem Fates for Nintendo 3DS, which launches in Japan on June 25, 2015, and is coming to the U.S. and Europe in 2016, includes the possibility for a same-sex marriage to take place between the main character created by the gamer and another character in the game."The Birthright version of the game, which follows the Hoshino storyline, will allow a female main character to marry a female character, while the Conquest version's Nohr storyline will allow a male avatar to marry a male character. The third, downloadable version of the game will feature both of the characters that can achieve the A+ relationship.

Aqueous:
Well, great for those who want it and a step forward for gaming. I might use it to get all the supports and call it quits on the feature, if I go for all the supports for once, lol.

ObbyDent:
Yay!

Evan_B:
That's very cute. With all the uproar about Tomodachi Life, I can see why they would make the effort.

But I honestly don't care at all about such a feature, either way.

Enner:
Official Nintendo yaoi and yuri! Huzzah!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version