Author Topic: Aero Porter  (Read 1501 times)

Offline MrPhishfood

• Score: 28
    • View Profile
Aero Porter
« on: January 09, 2013, 01:24:53 PM »
The premise of the game is you are the one controlling this system that sorts luggage that is to be loaded on to planes before departure.

I like puzzle games, I really do. I do not like puzzle games enough to like this. On the 4th challenge it gives you the game just becomes a mind numbing multi-tasking nightmare and does not feel enjoyable at all. Upon completing a challenge there is little satisfaction to be gained due to the game's lack of presentation.

I regret my purchase.

Offline TheFleece

• K.K. Slider Vinyl Collector
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
    • I Draw Machine Foods
Re: Aero Porter
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 07:58:51 PM »
I tried this game and recommended it to my girlfriend. I didn't get very far, it's a tedious and frustrating game with only a slight fun factor. On the other hand my girlfriend "beat" the game meaning that she unlocked everything. I couldn't recommended it unless you enjoy being judged very critically of your performance.
Handhelds at Heart
---
It's like a finger pointing away to the moon....
You don't want no part of this ***!
Animal Crossing New Leaf Pics

Offline ejamer

• Does he even know Khushrenada?!?
  • Score: 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2013, 09:23:20 AM »
Does your girlfriend agree with that assessment?  Or maybe the game is just not to your liking?
NNID: ejamer

Offline TheFleece

• K.K. Slider Vinyl Collector
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
    • I Draw Machine Foods
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2013, 11:25:36 AM »
Does your girlfriend agree with that assessment?  Or maybe the game is just not to your liking?

She found it addicting, but annoying. She usually plays games that are similar to this, but she mentioned that there are a lot of prompts that would break up the flow of the gameplay, there is no way to save in the levels and that there was no replay value once she opened everything.

I wanted to like Aero Porter, but it was too critical for my tastes. It's a well done game with fine rules, but the pacing is cranked up and doesn't let up. I felt the reward wasn't worth it.
Handhelds at Heart
---
It's like a finger pointing away to the moon....
You don't want no part of this ***!
Animal Crossing New Leaf Pics