Author Topic: I Am Setsuna Coming to Switch at Launch  (Read 1751 times)

Offline AdmanAbou

• Glittery Cowboy Pooh Bear
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
I Am Setsuna Coming to Switch at Launch
« on: January 23, 2017, 02:53:45 AM »

That's March 3rd for those playing along at home.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/44030/i-am-setsuna-coming-to-switch-at-launch

I Am Setsuna is coming to Switch at launch as a digital download, according to SquareEnix.

The retro JRPG is the first game from SquareEnix's new Tokyo RPG Factory, a studio focused on “mixing the spirit of the past with technologies of today.” The Switch version will have exclusive new features including the ability to battle other players' parties.

Switch pricing has not been announced. The game has previously been released on PlayStation 4 and Steam.

SquareEnix also announced Project Octopath Traveler at Nintendo's Switch event, but it hasn’t been confirmed as coming from the same studio.

@Advntrbuddy01

Offline Kairon

• T_T
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 48
    • View Profile
Re: I Am Setsuna Coming to Switch at Launch
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2017, 10:01:30 PM »
Darn, I was hoping to pick this up as a physical release. Oh well, I'm now planning on FOUR launch day games!
Carmine Red, Associate Editor

A glooming peace this morning with it brings;
The sun, for sorrow, will not show his head:
Go hence, to have more talk of these sad things;
Some shall be pardon'd, and some punished:
For never was a story of more woe
Than this of Sega and her Mashiro.

Offline Miyamoto

• Only person correctly capable of predicting the Switch's demise
  • Score: -9
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2017, 05:17:57 AM »
Darn, I was hoping to pick this up as a physical release. Oh well, I'm now planning on FOUR launch day games!

I'm going to get this too, although with the Switch, I'm going to try really hard to only buy one game and not buy another one until I'm ready to move on. So i'll get this, but not until I've finished Zelda.

Offline Mannypon

• Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2017, 01:16:58 PM »
Its funny, at first I was thinking this launch lineup is week but the closer we get to launch, the more games I keep adding to my purchase list.  This lineup is slowly getting out of hand lol. 

Offline Adrock

• Chill, Valentine
  • Score: 138
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2017, 03:59:23 PM »
Nerds... I was really hoping for a physical release. I'll pass for now. I don't want to commit to the download then Square Enix announces a physical release.