Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

Eternal Darkness Ulyaoth's Black Guardian

(1/1)

TAYREL713:
With all this Eternal Darkness talk over the last few weeks I finally copped the game and have been having a great time, But last night I got stuck on the second form of the Balck Guardian for Ulyaoth (the blue relic god) When he is throwing Zombies at you and your trying to hit him with magick, how do you hit him and not the zombies. Im supposed to use green magick against blue right, help me get past this guy please.

TheImfamousMonkey:
first, set a 7 point magical attack spell to a hotkey, along with a  3 point, when the zombies start to appear, cast a seven point as the third starts to warp in.   if you mess up, just run around kinda close to him, circling around the zombie, he should end up killing them.  After you hit him with the seven point, you should end up at point blank range.  He will start to stomp at you, just keep moving.  He should pause and turn blue, then hit him with the three while he is flashing, repeat three times and he will die. (dont use the seven when he is trying to step on you, he will cut you off)

TAYREL713:
Thank you so very much, it worked like a charm, how long did it take you to figure that out? Well anyway, thanks for your assitance im off to lay it down as old man Roivas, cant wait.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version