Gaming Forums > General Gaming

moving, games must go

(1/5) > >>

segagamersteph:
I officially gave notice at work this week. I told them my last day will be April 27, that gives me three paychecks in April and a month to get thins situation.

I am leaving Texas and heading for California. I am going to be needing to get rid of everything, PS1-PS4, Xbox, 360, Wii, GC, etc.,

I am even contemplating selling the Switch.

I am not going to post here what I have, but if anyone wants a list shoot me a PM.

I don't have much in the way of hidden gems but I don't have any shovel ware or sports titles, all quality top tier games for the most part. Kind of a picky shopper when it comes to games.

Basically the plan is to sell everything. I am hoping to sell local but I want to give anyone here a chance to pick up that one item they might be looking for first.

Also if ANYONE living in California knows of any openings in the news media, TV production, writing, or radio business PM me as well. I have some pretty good clips and I been building my relationship with pro-wrestler Sam Houston so I have ties to that family too (his family dynasty is pretty hard core)

ALso, I recently interviewed U.S. Rep. Beto O'Rourke, the Democratic Challenger to U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz, that was a career defining moment for a journalist.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and I would repay your kindness with gifts.
This is not the first time I have moved across country but it will be my first time moving to California.

lolmonade:
If it's a de-cluttering issue, I'd personally keep the Switch and maybe a 3DS just because of their portability and how easy they are to store.  If it's a matter of fundraising, I'd understand selling them off. 

Any link to the Beto interview?  He seems like a genuine dude, which is a rare quality in that line of work.

Evan_B:
Curious, do you happen to have No More Heroes 2, Steph?

segagamersteph:
Hi, Evan, sorry nope I don't have that game.

lolmonade, hmm we don't have a digital archive but I do keep a PDF of that issue. I don't know how to share it though?

I am officially sold out, I got rid of everything I was hoping to.

Update on the move.
I got an opportunity to take an on air TV reporter position at a TV station. I can't say where as it requires discretion but I can say it is my dream job in a city I would love to live.

Order.RSS:

--- Quote from: segagamersteph on April 08, 2018, 12:15:26 AM ---Update on the move.
I got an opportunity to take an on air TV reporter position at a TV station. I can't say where as it requires discretion but I can say it is my dream job in a city I would love to live.

--- End quote ---

Sounds sick, congratulations! Hope it'll be everything you want it to be! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version