Gaming Forums > General Gaming

Grand Theft Auto 5 has sold 90 million copies.

(1/7) > >>

BranDonk Kong:
I feel like it deserves a thread. It's the 3rd highest selling game of all time now - behind Tetris and Minecraft. I've owned this game for 3 years...never once played it though. I was just astonished when I looked it up earlier today to see if it had passed Wii Sports yet. Yes it has.

ThePerm:
GTAV is fun. I beat the game though. It's a solid game with a ton of stuff to do. Though, you do run out of stuff to do. I wish the DLC wasn't tied to GTA Online.

nickmitch:
I never got GTA V.  I'm not the biggest fan of the series, but that's really impressive.  I think I'd pick up a Switch port.

MagicCow64:
Well, it's the first 3D game in the series that didn't play like absolute ****, so good on them? I was kind of perplexed by how little of the map was actually used in the game, but the subsequent full tilt toward GAAS stuff filled in that gap. Could be that GTA V will be looked back on as the last of its breed.

lolmonade:
I never cared for prior GTAs beyond occasionally seeing how long I could go on a rampage before being taken down.  I got GTA V over the winter break only because we all have a friend who is obsessed with the online. 

The online is OK, but there's a lot of bad jank and glitching/falling through the world when doing 4 player missions.  I actually had the most fun when I did some of the "transformer" races where the different checkpoints turned the vehicle you're driving into another vehicle, so you'd end up driving a car, bike, airplane heli, and jetskis. 

It's definitely the best playing GTA I can remember.  I haven't played enough of the single player to really comment on it, though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version