NWR Interactive > TalkBack

Yo-Kai Watch 2 Launching September 30 For North America

(1/2) > >>

Shaymin:
Probably the one day there's absolutely NO RPGS coming out, right?http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/42715/yo-kai-watch-2-launching-september-30-for-north-americaLevel-5's mischevious Yo-Kai are making a return engagement on 3DS this fall.Yo-Kai Watch 2: Bony Spirits and Fleshy Souls versions will hit in stores and on the 3DS eShop this fall to coincide with season 2 of the anime and a new line of toys. Nate/Natalie will grab an upgraded watch and a whole new set of Yo-Kai, including some that are exclusive to one of the versions.Yo-Kai Watch 2 offers gameplay improvements over last November's 3DS title, including online multiplayer Yo-Kai battles.

stalfo:
All the more reason for me to pick up the first. Been meaning to get around to it, but this means I'll have to jump on board soon :p. Glad it did well enough to warrant localizing the second.

MrPanda:
The first Yo-kai Watch was moderately entertaining.  I heard that the sequel was much improved, so I'm looking forward to this.  Perhaps this will properly jumpstart the phenomenon in the US.  If not, it'll be a good appetite-whetter until Pokemon Sun and Moon come out in November.

Phil:
I hope LBX 2 comes over, too. I loved the original. Better than any Custom Robo imo.

Mop it up:
I haven't bought the first game yet, but I liked the demo, so this is still good news. Too bad it's doing the two-version thing though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version