NWR Interactive > TalkBack

Fire Emblem, Animal Crossing Mobile Titles To Be Free To Start

(1/2) > >>

Shaymin:
Pray they don't charge a buck a reset in Fire Emblem.http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/42694/fire-emblem-animal-crossing-mobile-titles-to-be-free-to-startFire Emblem and Animal Crossing will have Miitomo's upfront cost on mobile when they launch later this year.In a statement to the Wall Street Journal (subscription or Googling "Nintendo To Make Next Two Mobile Games Free" required) DeNA CEO Isao Moriyasu stated “‘Fire Emblem’ and ‘Animal Crossing’ are both free-to-start apps" and a Nintendo spokesperson confirmed the same.Both Fire Emblem and Animal Crossing mobile are both scheduled to release this fall.

xcwarrior:
I hope they really hammer the game with paid microtransactions. There are probably a lot of whales on mobile devices that once played Nintendo systems. You need to drain those people for $150-$200 a piece.

If you are going to go down the dark path of mobile, go in deep Nintendo. DEEP.

Ian Sane:

--- Quote from: xcwarrior on May 12, 2016, 11:50:56 AM ---I hope they really hammer the game with paid microtransactions. There are probably a lot of whales on mobile devices that once played Nintendo systems. You need to drain those people for $150-$200 a piece.

If you are going to go down the dark path of mobile, go in deep Nintendo. DEEP.

--- End quote ---

What are you?  A Nintendo shareholder?

broodwars:
I guess this pretty much confirms that both are going to be terrible games laden with energy bars & "pay $.99 to move an extra turn" and "pay $1.99 to ressurect this party member"-style micro transactions. Animal Crossing will probably be just like Miitomo.

ejamer:
So the pressing questions:

Will it be better or worse than Amiibo Festival?  (I'm betting more casual.)

Will it cost more or less?  (Guess that depends. How many people here have finished the first three sets of Amiibo cards?)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version