Author Topic: NWR's WorldWide Test Kitchen  (Read 196409 times)

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
Re: NWR's WorldWide Test Kitchen
« Reply #375 on: September 19, 2014, 09:46:43 PM »
Congrats on the gravy! It is so simple yet so hard to get it right.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: September 19, 2014, 11:04:04 PM »
I made stewed chicken following my recipe out of this thread today (moments ago actually) and that gravy turned out good too.

I think I got this gravy thing down now.

Offline ObbyDent

• Too reasonable for this forum
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: September 20, 2014, 08:55:08 PM »
Thanks for the mac and cheese recipe! I didn't do paprika but the rest of it was very yummy.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #378 on: September 20, 2014, 09:38:49 PM »
Thanks for the mac and cheese recipe! I didn't do paprika but the rest of it was very yummy.

I'm glad you liked it. It's my mom's recipe, and it was the first time I ever made it.
One of my favorite dishes ever, so it was about time I learned to make it myself.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: October 01, 2014, 01:00:28 AM »
Hey Black N Mild, do you have more accurate measurements for the Mac and Cheese? I wanted a friend to make it tonight, but she didn't want to because of the lack of measurements. We had a mac and cheese made with a bechamel instead which was quite good.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #380 on: October 01, 2014, 01:40:57 AM »
I didn't really measure, but I can give guestimates.

will edit soon... or later.

edit:
Macaroni Noodles (enough to fill whatever dish you are using - I used a 12x12 or 10x10 glass dish)
Cheese - Cheddar mostly, shredded or cubed block, whatever blend you like (I used about 4 medium handfuls of shredded cheddar and 2 small handfuls of a blend since I ran out of Cheddar - if you like it extra cheesy like me, that's plenty of cheese. you can add more or less to your liking)
1 egg (crack it right in)
Milk (add a little more than a splash, like you were making scrambled eggs)
Butter (I used Country Crock Spread - 1/4 to 1/2 a stick worth, double down if you're not using milk)
Salt (like you would for any boiled noodle you want flavored - if you didn't add enough during the boil, just add more when you mix in the milk, butter, egg, cheese)
Pepper (you can add this when you mix milk, butter, etc, but I also like to put some on top just before eating)
Paprika (a light coating across the top)
Breadcrumbs (optional - also a light coating across the top)

That's a little more detail.

Sorry, I eyeball most of my cooking, as that's basically how some of these recipes were taught to me. "Just feel it out, tweak to your liking for next time."

I also made some Southern Red Rice I plan on sharing sooner or later. Whenever I get the motivation.
It was a first attempt, so it wasn't perfect looking, but it was still delicious.

I had to write the steps down for it (not too many measurements, sorry), so it will hopefully be easy to follow.
I think I took plenty of pics too.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 04:38:46 AM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: October 01, 2014, 12:55:15 PM »
Measurements are the devil
black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #382 on: November 02, 2014, 08:42:17 PM »
I just made more Mac n cheese by my own review posted here, just popped it in the oven. Made ribs to go with it (pics when plated).

Shyguy, how did your Mac n cheese turn out?

Edit:

edit2: Ribs were fall off the bone too.
go ahead, ask me how I cook my ribs. It's simple. and delicious.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 10:44:17 PM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: November 03, 2014, 01:41:52 AM »
Sorry, I need to get back to the Mac and Cheese. I did a white chicken chili recently that got some positive reviews though.

How do you do your Ribs, BnM?

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #384 on: November 03, 2014, 11:29:14 AM »
Season. Boil. Light re-season. Grill. Bake.

I'll flesh it or when I get to a computer

edit:
First I washed and seasoned up the meat on both sides. (2 ft rack of pork ribs)
salt, pepper, garlic powder, seasoned salt, paprika, minced onions, basil, lemon pepper seasoning (mostly chosen at random)
dropped it in a pot of boiling water for 30-40 minutes or until tender (all the flavor is boiled into the meat).

It then reapplied a light covering of seasoning on the meat side and place the rack meat side down on the hot grill for about 5 minutes per side. Gotta get those grill marks and a nice sear to the outside of the meat.

I then placed the meat in a sheet lined with foil, covered it with more foil and placed in a preheated oven (275o) for about 2-2 1/2 hours.

Ribs were falling off the bone and juicy as hell. I'm not really a sauce person, as I like to taste the meat, but sauce up as you see fit.

Of course, I've rubbed the meat straight up and thrown it on the grill on med/low heat for about 45 minutes and then into the oven for about another 1.5 hrs. and it also came out super tender. But it all comes down to preference.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 01:35:08 PM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: November 03, 2014, 12:22:52 PM »
Season. Boil. Light re-season. Grill. Bake. Fry.

You missed a common cooking platform.  Fixed that for ya.

I'm interested in seeing how this actually works out.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #386 on: November 03, 2014, 01:36:06 PM »
Season. Boil. Light re-season. Grill. Bake. Deep Fry.

re-fixed that for you. ;)
Let me know how that turns out.

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: November 03, 2014, 03:26:29 PM »
Season. Boil. Light re-season. Grill. Bake. Deep Fry.

re-fixed that for you. ;)
Let me know how that turns out.
Buttermilk Breading Baby with a White Gravy instead of BBQ Sauce.

Country Fried Ribs.  It WILL be the next big thang.  Mark my word on it or I'm not Shyguy.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #388 on: November 03, 2014, 04:47:08 PM »
I'd add it to my menu....

I swear that would be a hit in the South/SW (Texas all the way down to the east coast.)

We need to get a Food Truck.

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #389 on: November 04, 2014, 01:55:31 AM »
Been dabbling with some recipes now that I live by the sea. Making everything from mussels to crab, to octopus and whole fish. Can't get enough of it. Stuffed mushrooms with crab? Poke with octopus? Shrimp tacos? Whole fried snapper? Seared tuna steaks? Moules Frittes? Paella? **** yes.

Been cooking a lot of meat too. Roasted a whole leg of lamb the other day. Seared it on a pan, then threw it in the oven for about an hour at 425, then finished it on the grill. Best lamb ever.

Been using the rotisserie for chicken as well, but haven't gotten the spices just right. I usually just put a dry rub and call it a day when I grill but with a rotisserie, I feel it needs to be marinated. It turns out perfectly cooked and moist but lacks a lot flavor.

Speaking of which, I want to make some fried chicken. If anyone has some good recipes, let me know. I was thinking about marinating it in some buttermilk for a day, then coating it with a seasoned flour mixed. I'm an amatuer though, so let me know some tips!

Made some homemade pizza yesterday, from dough to sauce. They turned out amazing, especially the three cheese (mozzarella, asiago, and feta) pizza with thyme and sesame seeds and sumac (otherwise known as Za'atar). The other pizzas were margarita style and they were great too. I can share the recipes if anyone wants it.

Also been making soup. My favorite is peanut butter soup. It's basically a chicken broth (home-made), with a scoop or two of peanut butter, some ground chili powder, salt and lots of lime. It's easily the best soup, warm and thin. Perfect for appetizer or a snack with bread. You can also use it in PHO. Just make sure to add some fish sauce and thai basil.

Speaking of basil, I've stepped my salad and smoothie game up. Salads are good with vegetables, but with fruit and toasted nuts, it's way better. There's no comparison. Soy sauce, honey, a bit of coconut milk, a touch of chili, olive or sesame oil and lime make the ultimate salad dressing. As for smoothies, I've been making what I call "poop juice" and it's basically all you need to live. Toss in a blender two tomatoes, a banana, an avocado, a bunch of dark green leaves (like spinach or kale), frozen or fresh fruits like berries and pineapples. Pour in some mango juice, some carrot juice, and almond milk. Shake in a bit of salt, some chili powder, a few big leaves of thai basil, and finish it off with half a lime. Blend the hell out of it and enjoy. It should pick you right up in the morning, but if you need that extra boost DO NOT add coffee. I've tried it, and all that delicious flavor turned to ****. Just enjoy your coffee on the side.

What else? Been making desserts as well. Kunaafa....if you haven't had it, you are missing out. Easily one of, if not the best desserts ever made. There are so many different recipes, but if its not made with sweet cheese, like a mozzarella but sweeter, it's not the real deal. Because the real deal is fucking amazing. Make it for your girl if you're trying to impress because it is one of the easiest things to make and it tastes like God shat in your mouth.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #390 on: November 04, 2014, 02:42:51 AM »
Re: frying chicken

I've done the buttermilk soak.
But I usually season my my flour, and then season my chicken over the flour before I roll it in that seasoned flour.
That way it doesn't seem like all the flavor was only on the outside.

Oh, and if you got recipes, pizza or whatever, please share them.

Offline Fatty The Hutt

• Zut alors!
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: November 04, 2014, 01:10:33 PM »
I got 2 new recipes to add up here

1: Smothered Pork Chops

I'm still waiting for this recipe, if you have time. Looks damn good.
I love this thread. Gotta add to it one of these days.
Oui, Mon Gars!

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
Smothered Pork Chops
« Reply #392 on: November 04, 2014, 03:56:42 PM »
Smothered Pork Chops

(detailed description to follow - just pics and basics for now)

Wash and season your chops

Lightly flour and fry

Chop Onions

after last chop is mostly done, remove from pan and drain some oil. fry up the onions. and begin making gravy*.

*(add a scoop or two of flour slowly into oil and onions and mix till thick. and water to loosen and stir till smooth) Try to make enough for all your chops.

Add chops back to gravy and let simmer

Lay down bed of rice and serve
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 03:58:29 PM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline Fatty The Hutt

• Zut alors!
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: November 04, 2014, 06:22:43 PM »
Thanks, man!
Oui, Mon Gars!

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #394 on: November 04, 2014, 06:42:42 PM »
no problem.
I assume you know how to make gravy though, because that is the "hardest" part of getting it right.

I had previously been unsuccessful with gravy until recently, but now that I get it, it's pretty easy.

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #395 on: November 05, 2014, 12:30:13 AM »
Re: frying chicken

I've done the buttermilk soak.
But I usually season my my flour, and then season my chicken over the flour before I roll it in that seasoned flour.
That way it doesn't seem like all the flavor was only on the outside.

Oh, and if you got recipes, pizza or whatever, please share them.

Word.

And I will share the recipes once I remember to take some damn pictures while I'm cooking.

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #396 on: December 10, 2014, 09:58:20 PM »
BURGER ON CRESCENT BREAD

This is by far the best burger I've ever eaten. Here's what you need.

Burger:

Burger patties or ground beef/chuck shaped into patties
Crescent rolls (like the tube you bake, doesn't matter what brand, I use generic)
White onion
Mushrooms
Fresh greens
Sliced tomato

Sauce:

Plain all the fat Yogurt
Zaatar or its equivalent (thyme, sesame seeds, etc....if you don't have this in your kitchen, you're missing out. Check the nearest arab or indian grocery store).
A clove of garlic minced
Chili powder (if you want some heat)

Take your crescent rolls and split the roll into fourths. Each fourth is one side of the bun. Now lightly dust a rolling table with flour and roll those bad boys into 3" squares (or you can shape them by hand). Do that for as many burgers you're about to make and throw them in the oven.

Next chop up your onions and mushrooms and throw them in a lightly oiled hot pan. Dust them with a pinch of salt so they sweat. Saute them to your desired tenderness and turn the heat to low to keep them warm.

Next take a small bowl and add a few spoons of yogurt, a spoon of zaatar, a pinch of salt, the garlic and stir. Then set it in the fridge.

Now salt and pepper your patties and throw them on a hot pan. I don't know about you but I like to use a technique called not burning them. Cook to your desired preference (bloody - well done). Then pat them dry with a paper towel to get all that (delicious) fat off of them. (you can use the fat to saute your vegetables if you'd like....if you do, add a touch of vinegar to deglaze the pan)

Your bread should be ready by now. Take those bad boys out and the sauce from the fridge. Now build your burger. The order should look like this.

From bottom to top:
Bread
Sauce
Onions and mushrooms
Burger
Sauce
Greens
Tomato
Bread

Tweek it to your liking. I found what I think tastes the best (though I still experiment) so feel free to find yours; add cheese, put ketchup, throw some bacon on it. I can't imagine it tasting terrible because what makes this burger so good is the buttery sweet crescent bread.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 10:02:56 PM by Hypotheliciously »

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
Southern Red Rice
« Reply #397 on: December 31, 2014, 07:18:57 PM »
Southern Red Rice

Ingredients:
Smoked Sausage
Bacon Strips x3 or 4 strips, cut into smaller pieces
1/4 Onion (Chopped)
Garlic (minced, cloved and/or powdered)
Salt
Pepper
Oregano
Sugar (1.5 tbl spn)
Rice (2-3 cups)
1-2 small can of Tomato Sauce
Ketchup
BBQ Sauce (favorite kind)

Step 1 - Fry bacon in big pot.

Step 2 - Just before Bacon is done, add sausage.

Step 3 - Just before Sausage is done, drain excess oil and then add onions.

Step 4 - When Onions are done, add garlic (minced or crushed) and let simmer for 1 minute.

Step 5 - Add tomato sauce

Step 6 - Fill small tomato sauce can with water 3 or 4 times, to add enough water for mixture in pot (with rice - to be added later) to simmer.

Step 7 - Use same small tomato sauce can to mix ketchup and BBQ sauce (about 2/3 of can full) then add to pot and stir.

Step 8 - Season Mix (Garlic powder, salt, pepper, oregano, and sugar).
*Desired taste is almost sweet with hint of BBQ sauce*

Step 9 - Put top on the pot and let Mix simmer for 4-5 minutes

Step 10 - Wash Rice, add to pot and let cook w/ top on @ med/low heat till done.

Step 10.5 - Stir Frequently

Step 11 - Serve and Enjoy
edit:
pic incoming. about to go make some now.

edit: I made some changes to the recipe I had written down before (mom's recipe).
I added leftover Xmas ham (diced up) and some bell peppers to the mix. Also added a second can of tomato sauce since I did 3 cups of rice, which means I also added another 1/4 can of ketchup and BBQ sauce with another 1/4 can of water to the pot.
I'll update with a finished product pic as soon as it's done.

« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 09:25:00 PM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #398 on: February 25, 2015, 04:00:48 PM »
I just want to amend my thoughts on frying chicken here:
http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/forums/index.php?topic=31126.msg602473#msg602473

what I do now that turns out really good is I take all the seasoning I'm going to use,
and I season my flour. mix it up pretty good,
then I season the chicken over the flour,
then I roll the chicken in the seasoned flour.
then drop them in the deep fryer.

I did chicken wings/drumlettes about a week ago and all I did was arrange the chicken in the fry basket and hold it over the pre-seasoned flour to season side A of all the pieces that fit in the basket. Then flip to side B and repeat. I then rolled it in the seasoned flour and placed it back in the basket which was then placed into the deep fryer.

I also keep the seasoning rather simple compared to before.

Garlic Powder, (seasoned and/or regular) Salt, Pepper, Onion Powder, Basil.

I do it this way so that the chicken meat and the fried skin both have flavor.

Offline Fatty The Hutt

• Zut alors!
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: March 12, 2015, 01:08:16 PM »
I have made these burritos a couple of times now and they are really great. Highly recommended. It's not my recipe but it's damn good.

I will attempt a copy/paste of the recipe here too in case the link doesn't work. It can be finicky for some reason. The pictures and format won't work and all that but at least you will have the recipe.

Talkbacker Burritos[/size][/size][/color][/size][/font][/size][/color]
Talkbacker Burritos (aka Willardā€™s Incredible Burritos!)First things first: Iā€™m not messing around here. These burritos take a long time to make and they demand care and attention to detail. And they will absolutely kick your ass when you eat them, so if you decide to try to make these for yourself, please, proceed with some fucking respect.  End preamble.Okay, this is a recipe that I have developed over a few years of trial and error. It started as a way of making a better frozen burrito ā€” I used to eat a lot of frozen burritos before it occurred to me that theyā€™re mostly disgusting. Many of the techniques I use/choices I make are most assuredly not what an actual chef or a cook would do. I donā€™t know what an actual chef would do. They probably never touch ground beef, for starters, and would certainly avoid any pre-packaged seasonings like the plague. Itā€™s important to note too, that these are not meant to be authentic.  But, if you follow this recipe to the letter, I can pretty much guarantee that your taste buds will yell ā€œhooray!ā€, and thatā€™s all that counts.

YOU WILL NEED:
2 medium onions, variety optional (but Yellow work nicely)
Several cloves of garlic, depending on tolerance, up to an entire head
Some butter and some olive oil (and please, spend a couple of bucks on your olive oil, will ya?)
1 cup high-grade Basmati rice* (the cultural incongruity here is irrelevant)
750 ā€“ 1000 grams (1 1/2 ā€“ 2 lbs) extra-lean ground beef
2 cups chicken stock
2 cups V8
1/2 cup Guinness Draught (the remainder of the can is consumed by the chef as a bonus)
Hot sauce to taste. This can include Tabasco, Frankā€™s, or whatever you have on hand really. If you want to be fucking professional, however, you will get yourself some Cholula sauce.
La CosteƱa** Taquera sauce
1 can (546 ml) La CosteƱa Refried Pinto Beans
1 package Old El Passo Burrito mix. This must be the Burrito package. The Taco or Fajita ones will not do. Iā€™ve tried them and they fail.
1 ā€“ 2 packages Casa Mendosa*** large flour tortillas (they come in packs of ten, and this recipe will yield approx 12-15 burritos)
1 tbsp (approx) chili powder
1 tsp brown sugar
Salt and pepper (fresh ground) to taste
Old cheddar cheese, shredded
*Getting good rice is important. I have had disastrous experiences with cheap grocery store ā€œBasmatiā€. I recommend Elephant Brand first, followed by Suraj. Both good brands sold in distinctive burlap sacs. There are probably other fine brands if you ask around or know how to google things.
**La CosteƱa is a brand imported from Mexico that makes various canned and bottled Mexican convenience foods. They sit in the isle next to the Old El Paso, for less than half the price and more than double the quality. I highly recommend them.
***Casa Mendosa Large Flour Tortillas work far better than almost anything else.  Most wraps will break if you try to fold them.  These work beautifully.  If you cannot find them, I hope you know of another option.  Not all tortillas are created equal, I will tell you that.
Stage One: Rice
The rice will be a brighter shade of red than it appears to be in this photo. Camera phones.This is a quasi-Spanish rice that I invented in a fit of whimsy. I call it Willardā€™s Incredible Quasi-Spanish Rice. Preparation of the rice is a two-stage process. There is the rice itself, the preparation of which sounds odd but actually works, and secondly, there is a mix of onion and garlic that will be combined with the rice to arrive at the final product.
Start by adding one cup of rice to a medium-sized pot. Then, add 1 cup of chicken stock, 1 cup of V8, a smear of butter, 1 (very approximate) tbsp chili powder, and as much hot sauce as you think you can handle (salt is not necessary as it is typically present in the stock), and bring just to a boil. Immediately turn the burner as low as it will go and cover the pot (if itā€™s boiling too fiercely, give it a moment to simmer down before covering it to avoid a boil-over. This isnā€™t an issue on a gas stove, but might be on an electric or smooth-top). Leave it alone for 20 minutes, then remove from heat and let it sit without removing the lid. After 5 minutes, remove lid, and give it a good stir to mix it all up ā€” a lot of the saucy mix mix will have settled on the top.
In the meantime, chop an onion as finely as your hands are capable. Also chop as much garlic as you feel you can reasonably stand. If you have any balls, you will chop at least 4 or 5 cloves, but thereā€™s no shame in only doing 3 if you think you canā€™t handle it. Any less, and your burritos will begin to suffer, but I understand some people just hate garlic. In an absolute worst-case-scenario, I will permit you to use freeze-dried or minced garlic from a jar. Chop ā€˜em as fine as you can. Add these to a large skillet, and fry with a very liberal dose of olive oil and some butter (more olive oil than butter). Iā€™m not really sure of the amounts as I always eyeball things, but use more than you would think you need. The reason for this is that you are transferring all of that garlic and onion flavour into the oil, and the oil will coat the rice when itā€™s ready. Fry this for a good 10 minutes or so on medium heat, along with a good dash of salt and and a heavy sprinkling of coarsely ground pepper. When it looks done (the onions are clear), add the rice. Mix well, and voila! Willardā€™s Incredible Quasi-Spanish Rice.
Stage Two:  Beef & Bean Filling
1) Beef and onion. So Willard. 2) The liquid stage. 3) Evaporate fully. 4) Add beans.Next is the beef and bean mix. Brown the beef in a large skillet, and by brown, I mean really fry the snot out of it. You donā€™t want grey meat. You want brown meat. Get it so you have little brown crusties of burnt meat goodness on the bottom. Then add your onion, garlic, fresh-ground pepper, salt, and continue to fry for a few minutes, until the onions soften up. Add 1 cup chicken broth, the Guinness, 1 cup V8, hot sauce, the Old El Paso Burrito mix, the brown sugar, and mix thoroughly. Simmer at medium heat. This will take a little time to simmer down, so drink the remainder of the Guinness and enjoy yourself. You want to evaporate out all of the liquid, especially since weā€™ve added the Guinness. I canā€™t tell you exactly what adding dark ale does to a dish, but it does something. However, that can be ruined by not boiling out all of the booze. So allow it to simmer until the mixture is firm. Turn off the heat, add the can of refried beans, and mix it all up. This might look a little unappealing, but itā€™s all going inside the burrito so thatā€™s not an issue. And there you have your beef and bean mix.
Stage Three: Building Your Tasty Burrito
Keep the filling in the bottom half so it will fold, and donā€™t fill too full.Throw that sucker right on the flame, and get a thin layer of sour cream going.Now we make the actual burritos. Take your tortilla, and heat it up. You need to do this for two reasons: first, it makes it more pliable, and secondly, in the method I describe, it makes it taste better. If you have a gas stove, this works great, just turn on a burner and lay the wrap over it for a second or two, right over the flame, moving it around quickly to get it evenly warmed. A little bit of black is great, this will improve the flavour of the wrap quite a bit.  If you donā€™t have a gas stove, you can just use a pan. I donā€™t know how well that will work, though. I have a gas stove. (Although, I have had good results from a glass-top. Just lay it right on there and flip with a metal spatula after a moment.) Next, lay it flat and spread about a spoonful of sour cream evenly over the entire surface of the tortilla. This will act as the glue when we wrap it up. Now, in the bottom half of the tortilla, add about a quarter-cup of the beef and bean mixture, in a bit of an elongated shape (like a burrito!). Cover this with as much cheese as you like, followed by a little less rice than the amount of the beef mix that you added. Pour over a little taquera sauce (or whatever salsa you can find), and wrap it all up by folding the bottom half up and tucking it under, then folding in the sides, and completing the turn. Go ahead and make yourself a couple of these, and then plate ā€˜em up and nuke them for about a minute on high, to make sure the cheese is melted. Let sit for a minute, and then dig in, adding hot sauce as desired. You now have yourself some Talkbacker Burritos!All we need now is a musket and weā€™re ready for shenanigansA quick note here: If properly constructed, these burritos should be considered finger-food.  No fork required. They hold together quite nicely and should not spill any fillings out onto the plate.  Very nice if you plan on eating them whilst reading the Dojo.
Bon appƩtit!
[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/size][/color]
Oui, Mon Gars!