Author Topic: Mafia XXXI: Day 3.  (Read 21363 times)

Online Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Mafia XXXI: Day 3.
« on: February 18, 2009, 10:04:08 AM »
Upset over the death of beloved singing sensation K.K. Slider, the accusations flew fast and furious. People were unsure of just who was behind it all and so thus random names were tossed about with no consensus forming among the group. Finally, things devolved into a brawl with people pushing, people shoving, people punching, people kicking. Mint, still grieved over her role in the whole fiasco, wandered out of the town hall and off to think. As she wandered, she came upon Saharah aka Golden Phoenix. "What are you so upset about?" asked Saharah. "K.K.'s death," admitted Mint, "I tried to stop it." "You were there?" asked Saharah, "What happened?" "I led him to a group of people waiting to ambush him," Mint sobbed. "You were part of it? I've got to let people know!" Saharah exclaimed. She started to run towards Town Hall. "Noooooo!" yelled Mint and she tackled Saharah. They wresteled and fought for awhile, neither gaining the upper hand. Finally, Mint reached and grabbed a piece of rolled up carpet. It was the concrete floor. She proceeded to use it to beat Sarahah over the head, until she was dead. "Oh nooooo, not again," wailed Mint, "What to do, what to do?". After Mint finished rolling up Saharah in the middle of the carpet, she tossed into the river and watched it float away. "Good, all good, water cleans everything, water good," Mint mumbled to herself as she wondered off.

That night, Death was waiting for Maxi. Hearing the reports that Tom Nook had been thwarted trying to kill Maxi, Mr. Resetti felt that Maxi must be a pretty beloved person and therefore someone to take away in his own version of a reset. He watched as Maxi walked to his house, whistling away and trying to catch butterflies. Mr. Resetti sprang forth and ran to Maxi, his axe swinging wildly. "NO RESETTIN'," he roared. Suddenly, he tripped and fell, his axe flying off into the distance. "Run," a voice cried out to Maxi. Maxi saw Sable off in the distance and ran off wondering why everyone wanted to kill him. He decided to send out a lot of letters the next day to find out.

Meanwhile, Sable hurried home. Entering her shop, she checked to see if her sister Able was asleep. Able wasn't there. Suddenly, the lights flashed on in the whole house and there was Mr. Resetti standing in front of her holding a long string. "Recognize this?", he bellowed, "I examined and saw that it was yours. Who do you think you are to stop me?" He swung his axe but Sable had suddenly disappeared. "Where are you?" he yelled. "I'm here," Sable answered, "And I'm wearing my greatest creation. An invisible bodysuit hand stitched myself with invisible cloth. I have the upper had now," Sable cried triumphantly. "Not so fast," Mr. Resetti hissed, "I have your sister hostage. And if you want to see her again, you'll stay away from me and my affairs from now!" And with that he burrowed into the ground, furious that his murderous plans kept getting thwarted.

Gylldas aka Mint had sprained her ankle in the fight with Saharah earlier, so he had been committed to bed rest so it could heal.  As he rested, he heard the doorbell ring.  "Oh bloody hell.  Maybe I should just move my bed downstairs so I can answer the door easier."  As he moved to the staircase he heard something at the bottom of the stairs.  He looked down to see a fox glaring up at him.  "Auuuugh!  What are you doing in my house!?"  He turned to find something to use as a weapon to come face to face with Crazy Redd.  "Headline of the news tomorrow:  Local Villager Loses Life by Falling Down Stairs.  "H...Huh?  What do yo...," Dasmos stammered as he was cut off by Redd pushing him down the stairs.  At the bottom of the stairs, the henchman stabbed Dasmos' limp body a few times.  He looked up to see Redd glaring at him.  "You IDIOT, how would you get knife wounds from falling down the stairs!?"  "Uh, he left knives on the steps?"  Redd grabbed the henchman and they disappeared into the night...

The next morning, Mayor Khushrenada opened his paper to read, "Local Villager Loses Life by Falling Down Stairs Onto Knife Collection." Reading it, it seemed the police suspected no foul play. After finishing his breakfast, he went to check his mail. He had 13 letters from Maxi (which he put into his neighbor's mailbox) and a package waiting for him. Opening up the package, he saw it was the concrete floor he had ordered from Saharah. It was slightly wet but it didn't matter. Delighted and bouyed over some good news for the first time in two days, he invited a whole buch of people over to see it. When the crowd had gathered to see it, Mayor Khushrenada stood up and, with a shake, unfurled it across the room.

The next day's vote began immediately.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 02:39:12 AM by Khushrenada »
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Online Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia XXXI: Day 3.
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2009, 10:04:27 AM »
Announcement post.

Results:

GP lost the tie.

Golden Phoenix - Townie (killed by vote)

Gylldas was hit by the Fox Mafia

Gylldas - Mint (killed by Foxes)

Maxi was hit by Death.
Sable protected Maxi and prevented the hit.
Sable can no longer prevent any future hits by death.

The following people need to vote today or will die:

DAaaMan64
Drew MG

Voting ends at Midnight EST.

Have at it.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 10:07:09 AM by Khushrenada »
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline NWR_DrewMG

• NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2009, 10:27:27 AM »
*sigh*

Such bloodshed!  I don't like the way this game is going, not one bit.
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

Offline decoyman

• is a raging alcoholic (and Moppy's #1 fan)
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2009, 10:46:46 AM »
Gylldas... I had no idea you were Mint... Still, thank you for saving me back on Day 1.

And Maxi, you had better freaking be a good guy, considering you're monopolizing Sable's services (lol)... if you turn out to be mafia or the bomber, or whatever... well... people will not be happy with you.
Twitter
3DS Friend Code: 3067-7420-5671 (Aaronaut)

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2009, 11:02:28 AM »
It looks like Fleece counted wrong yesterday, which caused me to change my vote to GP, which caused a townie to die, which upsets me.

Unvote Fleece
« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 11:37:30 AM by Pale »
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2009, 11:21:29 AM »
 un-Vote Ian Sane
Asked him about something back on day 2.He hasn't got back to me.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 11:58:44 AM by Maxi »
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2009, 11:37:12 AM »
So it's been brought to my attention that Fleece was probably correct in his count and that people just edited their posts.

THIS IS LAME.

I highly suggest a rule that says ANY TIME a vote is changed, you have to make a new post announcing your change.

Switching over to no-vote for now.
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2009, 11:40:08 AM »
i think i will get killed tonight, nobody cares... townies don't care about winning...

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2009, 11:48:32 AM »
by the way, both drewmg and decoyman show classic behavior of overcompensating for their mafia guilt. The will most likely kill me tonight... vote drewmg

Offline NWR_DrewMG

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2009, 12:03:05 PM »
Better be sure about that, ShyGuy.  If you kill me off, the townies lose another member and the mafias grow way way too strong.

Offline NWR_DrewMG

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2009, 12:07:19 PM »
ShyGuy, what can I do to convince you that I'm not mafia?

Offline TheFleece

• K.K. Slider Vinyl Collector
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
    • I Draw Machine Foods
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2009, 12:59:57 PM »
Can anyone send out PMs? Because I can't.
Handhelds at Heart
---
It's like a finger pointing away to the moon....
You don't want no part of this ***!
Animal Crossing New Leaf Pics

Offline TheFleece

• K.K. Slider Vinyl Collector
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
    • I Draw Machine Foods
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2009, 01:37:53 PM »
Maxi, I got your message, but I wasn't able to respond- I'm getting a bugged out Internet Explorer message which means I blame my work's connection though I didn't have this problem until now.
Handhelds at Heart
---
It's like a finger pointing away to the moon....
You don't want no part of this ***!
Animal Crossing New Leaf Pics

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2009, 01:56:21 PM »
You want to play hardball Ian I'm up for that.Vote Ian Sane
Alexis, she/her/Miss

I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2009, 02:04:56 PM »
by the way, both drewmg and decoyman show classic behavior of overcompensating for their mafia guilt. The will most likely kill me tonight... vote drewmg

I said the same thing about decoyman and Gylldas.  I was obviously wrong about Gylldas, but since we both agree about decoyman ...

VOTE DECOYMAN

I highly suggest a rule that says ANY TIME a vote is changed, you have to make a new post announcing your change.

I support this idea.  I know this is what I always do.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 09:01:17 PM by vudu »
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline decoyman

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2009, 02:08:27 PM »
ShyGuy's just mad because I made a thread about him claiming that someone had hijacked his account.

THAT'S WHAT THIS IS ABOUT, ISN'T IT, "SHYGUY"!

Edit: et tu, vudu? You both have played with me enough to know that this is just how I play.

But, really, this kind of detective work makes me happy... it's the way mafia should be played, not by asking for your verbatim role PM. It's what I was trying to do yesterday when I voted for NovaQ... and speaking of which...

Vote NovaQ.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 02:17:29 PM by decoyman »
Twitter

Offline NWR_DrewMG

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2009, 02:25:14 PM »
Well, I'm going to throw this out there:

Vote ShyGuy

Partly because he is voting for me, and partly because I don't want to get killed just because I forgot to get a vote in today.  My vote is still up for persuasion, though.  If I can convince ShyGuy that I'm not evil evil evil mafia man, and he changes his vote, then I will too.

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
  • Score: 39
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2009, 02:27:08 PM »
People I am suspicious of:

Ian Sane, Decoyman, Dasmos, Khushrenda (I know you are the Bomber's Apprentice.)

Offline NuclearSpeed

• Cocaine is a hell of a drug
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2009, 02:28:20 PM »
there are still a lot of folks that haven't voted today, i think some of you with votes that want to live could do well in trying to persuade some of them to not vote for you and vote for someone else, may be more effective than getting someone to change their vote.

Offline DAaaMan64

• Winner of the Most Terrible Username Award
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2009, 02:46:55 PM »
I'll vote by the evening. sorry, midterms this week.
FREEEEEDDDDDOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Marvel Heroes - Marvel Heroes
Frozen Shoe Games

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil. For I am with me.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2009, 03:30:50 PM »
Alright people I am at the library. I have 9 mins left in my sesion. So If you want to send your role to me now is the time to do it. Ian get back to me or I will keep my vote. I will not be able to send my who I am when I am at my house.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 03:55:13 PM by Maxi »
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline decoyman

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2009, 03:48:25 PM »
Maxi, are you looking for PM texts or whatever? You know that Khush has said he will send anyone PMs for whatever role they want, right?

Meaning, if you're looking at PM text, that tactic is pretty questionable. You should be looking at voting records and deviations from normal behavior.
Twitter

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2009, 03:52:31 PM »
Well at this time I have 9 people saying that they are normal townies. So some one is lying.

Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2009, 04:03:47 PM »
So I asked for more time. And I have 62 mins left.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 04:07:46 PM by Maxi »
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline TofuFury

• Made you look!
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2009, 04:10:51 PM »
I'm voting for Ian Sane.
TheNorthSea/TofuFury

"So, Mike, no skydiving Grandma, huh? Man, they lead you up to something great, and then they just shoot it down. Stupid grandma-leaver-outers" - Tom Servo