Author Topic: Mafia XXXI: It's Official. It's a reset.  (Read 15530 times)

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Mafia XXXI: It's Official. It's a reset.
« on: February 10, 2009, 12:34:25 PM »
Well, it's official. It's a reset.

But rather than the restart the game right away, I'm going to shelve it for a moment.

The game will restart on Monday Feb. 16. There are various circumstances behind this decision.

As soon as the game started, two players suddenly found themselves faced with circumstances that made them unsure if they would even be able to participate. Then, during the night, Dasmos, said he had to drop out.

Therefore, by moving it back another week, it may allow these ones to participate for the reset. As well, it may allow a few others to still join up. Hello Decoyman.

Also, by giving it sometime, it will hopefully help people forget what their roles and situations in this game and start fresher.

So, if Pale wants to move the sign-up thread back to the Funhouse, go ahead. If he wants to leave it here, that's fine also.

So, hit the showers mafia players and we'll see what develops by Sunday.

May Mr. Resetti have mercy on our souls.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2009, 12:38:09 PM by Khushrenada »
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Re: Mafia XXXI: It's Official. It's a reset.
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2009, 12:38:29 PM »
Yes! We get to start anew!I'm going to delete all of my PMs pertaining to this game.I have to ask Khushrenada. Has a reset ever happened before?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2009, 12:56:45 PM by Maxi »
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2009, 12:38:56 PM »
I'll leave it here.

I'm kind of bummed though as I'm in Florida on vacation next week.  I'll still play but I won't be near as active.
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram

Offline TheFleece

• K.K. Slider Vinyl Collector
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
    • I Draw Machine Foods
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2009, 12:48:56 PM »
I didn't ask for a Reset because there isn't one in Animal Crossing- it's about taking the good with the bad and all that other stuff Resetti gets on about. I'll see everyone next week :)
Handhelds at Heart
---
It's like a finger pointing away to the moon....
You don't want no part of this ***!
Animal Crossing New Leaf Pics

Offline NWR_DrewMG

• NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2009, 12:52:48 PM »
I voted for a reset, but I was really torn about it. 

I finally decided that with some people PMing me to ask for a reset, I didn't want the politics of that choice entering into the game.  In other words, I don't want to make in-game enemies because of an out-of-game decision.
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

Offline TofuFury

• Made you look!
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2009, 01:11:21 PM »
I voted for a reset. I'm glad I did, since it's getting moved to next week. I should be moved into my townhouse by then, so I can devote more time to the game.
TheNorthSea/TofuFury

"So, Mike, no skydiving Grandma, huh? Man, they lead you up to something great, and then they just shoot it down. Stupid grandma-leaver-outers" - Tom Servo

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
  • Score: 39
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2009, 01:18:22 PM »
Guys I am sorry this is all my mistake. 

But trust me.  half of the mafias had already been discovered by the townies and the other mafia.  On both sides.

I tried to do too much scheming and when it all came crashing down I realized that if the game played out it would have been a bad game, I am sorry.  But that is why I asked for a reset. 

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2009, 01:25:00 PM »
Yeah what Spak says is true.When the reset comes lets start with a clean slate.No Vendetas.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2009, 01:45:34 PM »
So who was the bomber--Maxi or Spak (or neither)?
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2009, 01:48:59 PM »
I was.
Spak got voted out day one. He was Tom Nook.
Vudu did you have a role?
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2009, 01:49:29 PM »
Maxi. Spak was Mafia.

I was mafia too, but I don't think my identity came out in this whole mess. I'll be interested to see if anyone knows though.
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2009, 01:52:05 PM »
Were you one of Tom Nooks henchmen Pale?
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2009, 01:53:14 PM »
Drat.  I was seriously hoping that Spak would secretly be the bomber and that Maxi had conned us all.

Vudu did you have a role?

I was Mint.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2009, 02:12:40 PM »
Pale must have been the head fox mafia.

My guess is his mafia was:  GP, NuclearSpeed, Plugs.

My Mafia was left undiscovered through the whole mess.  My Mafia was blackfootsteps, Ian Sane, Nickmitch. 

My mistake was revealing my role to Maxi who as the bomber I thought we could work with.  Maxi asked for other roles, thinking I can make a compromise deal to work with Maxi still and save myself I gave up the names NS and Plugs...a move I immediately regretted. 

Now, that means that Fox Mafia new 2 of my mafia members and the townies and my mafia knew the bomber and almost all the other Mafia.  (Save Pale.) 

Once Fox Mafia knew what was going on a blood bath of my mafia would have happened.  And day 3 we could have had as little as 3 mafia members left, with little to know townie loses. 

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2009, 02:14:22 PM »
Oh I would have loved the Bomber Role.  I would totally deceive everyone to blow up day one.  I don't believe the Bomber should win unless he blows up...but that is just me. 

And with the Bomber Rules that everyone that votes for me dies, I would have tried to con you all. 

Offline NWR_DrewMG

• NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2009, 02:36:17 PM »
BTW, Maxi, I was a villager.  Sorry to string you along for non-information.
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2009, 03:25:22 PM »
Spak I was in contact with Ian a little.BlackFootsteps I tried to get him to reset.Nickmitch was one of the People I was going to Kill tonight.Nickmitch was a shot in the dark.I changed my night action many times.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline stevey

• Young HAWNESS
  • Score: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2009, 03:29:32 PM »
**** no, trusting a noob was solely spank fault. No reset!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph::ph:
NO RESET!!!!!
Where Mr. Reseti? I need to arm him....
« Last Edit: February 10, 2009, 03:33:08 PM by stevey »
My Demands and Declarations:
nVidia is CRAP!!!
BOYCOTT Digest mode and LEGEND OF OO!

Your PM box will be spammed with Girl Link porn! NO EXCEPTION!
Wii want WaveBirds

Stevey Duff
NWR HAWTNESS Inspector
NWR Staff All Powerful Satin!

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2009, 03:34:04 PM »
I'm curious if any of my night actions would of revealed roles.
Stevey,NuclearSpeed,Plugabugz,Nickmitch, Drew,Fleece I want to know.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2009, 03:45:19 PM »
Hmm I wonder who Insanolord was?
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2009, 03:48:59 PM »
My Mafia included Nickmitch, so yeah it would have hurt my Mafia.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2009, 03:59:05 PM »
Let me think. I was going to kill you Spak and stevey.This was before you were voted out.
Then Stevey&Plugabugz,Stevey&Nuclear Speed,Nickmitch&stevey, Stevey&Drew MG.
I finally settelled on Stevey& The Fleece.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline TheFleece

• K.K. Slider Vinyl Collector
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
    • I Draw Machine Foods
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2009, 04:08:31 PM »
Let me think. I was going to kill you Spak and stevey.This was before you were voted out.
Then Stevey&Plugabugz,Stevey&Nuclear Speed,Nickmitch&stevey, Stevey&Drew MG.
I finally settelled on Stevey& The Fleece.

Wow. Stevey stays on your chopping block o_O
Me? I was Copper, The Inspector. I sent a night action to investigate Vudu.
Handhelds at Heart
---
It's like a finger pointing away to the moon....
You don't want no part of this ***!
Animal Crossing New Leaf Pics

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2009, 04:11:11 PM »
Yeah well I don't take kindly to Blackmail if I can do something about it.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2009, 04:16:40 PM »
I want to hear from Pale and Pales team.I wonder who was Resetti and Sable?
Alexis, she/her/Miss