Author Topic: Japanese Voice Pack Available For Fire Emblem Warriors  (Read 986 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
Japanese Voice Pack Available For Fire Emblem Warriors
« on: October 17, 2017, 02:17:00 PM »

The launch trailer spills the beans.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/45654/japanese-voice-pack-available-for-fire-emblem-warriors

The season pass won't be the only downloadable content for Fire Emblem Warriors.

A launch trailer for the game released by Nintendo today showed that a Japanese-language voice track will be a free downloadable option beginning on launch day. The notice appears alongside both the Switch and New 3DS versions of the game as well as the Chrom and Tiki Amiibo.

The trailer also shows that each part of the season pass will have three new characters, three History Mode scenarios, new weapons/costumes and support conversations.

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
Re: Japanese Voice Pack Available For Fire Emblem Warriors
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2017, 11:45:00 PM »
I was hoping the DLC packs would be for games that weren't in the original game. Like how Hyrule Warriors did it.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Re: Japanese Voice Pack Available For Fire Emblem Warriors
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2017, 12:59:27 AM »
Uhhhh, what other games are you talking about? Nintendo started the Fire Emblem franchise in 2012 when they released Fire Emblem Awakening. Every game since then is being represented here.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.