Author Topic: Crystal Red and Crystal Blue 2DS Systems Announced for North America  (Read 1267 times)

Offline Br26

• OH REALLY
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
    • Twitter

Ever wonder what the inside of a 2DS looks like? You'll soon find out!

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/39001/crystal-red-and-crystal-blue-2ds-systems-announced-for-north-america

Two new 2DS models, Crystal Red and Crystal Blue, will be making their way to North America for the holiday season.

They will be launching on November 21, the same day as Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, for a suggested retail price of $99.99. Check out the pictures below!

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Crystal Red and Crystal Blue 2DS Systems Announced for North America
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2014, 11:44:58 AM »
That is so 90's.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline Ian Sane

• Champion for Urban Champion
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2014, 12:31:30 PM »
It does look so 90's.  But my first reaction is that it looks cool as hell.  But then pretty much everything I thought looked cool when I was 15 still looks cool to me now.  It's the stuff that kids today like that seems lame.  My brother while complaining about today's movies or music or whatever once accidently summed up getting old and out-of-touch by saying "cool stuff isn't cool anymore."  Or as Homer Simpson said "I haven't changed since high school and suddenly I'm uncool."

Unless this is just the beginning of Nintendo making clear plastic cool again.  Then all us oldtimers can brag about how we were into it before it was cool.

Kind of funny that such a retro design is being used on the 2DS, you know, the stripped down 3DS you buy for little kids that weren't even born yet when this sort of design was hip.

Offline Adrock

• Chill, Valentine
  • Score: 138
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2014, 05:26:40 PM »
Then all us oldtimers can brag about how we were into it before it was cool.
Look at this fucking hipster.