Author Topic: Nintendo News Report: Day Of The Royal Vampire Killers  (Read 847 times)

Offline Halbred

• Staff Paleontologist, Ruiner of Worlds
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 17
    • View Profile
    • When Pigs Fly Returns
Nintendo News Report: Day Of The Royal Vampire Killers
« on: August 08, 2018, 02:07:42 PM »

And also, a K Rool appearance.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/video/47353/nintendo-news-report-day-of-the-royal-vampire-killers

Hey everyone! It's Smash Direct day, and our Nintendo News Report team is going to break it all down for you. Join Donald, Justin, and Zach at about 10 pm Eastern as we talk Belmonts, Echoes, and oh so much more.

Don't forget to grab the audio version of the show on iTunes (also, throw us a review and Alex will address it live),  Google Play or in your podcatcher of choice!

This would be my PSN Trophy Card, but I guess I can't post HTML in my Signature. I'm the pixel spaceship, and I have nine Gold trophies.

Offline MASB

• "The game's afoot, Watson!" "You're standing on mine, Holmes!"
  • Score: 13
    • View Profile
Re: Nintendo News Report: Day Of The Royal Vampire Killers
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2018, 04:23:04 AM »
Hear, hear on Fire Emblem axe and lance characters! It's so lame to me that so much of the Fire Emblem representation in the game is sword, sword, sword! I realize the characters chosen are usually the lead characters for their respective games, hence they're the most popular and obvious choice. But from a gaming perspective, you'd think Sakurai would want a bit more variety in gameplay that having an axe/lance character could provide.

Edit: Hey, Justin. Found an article you might be interested in. ;)

https://www.destructoid.com/mighty-no-9-s-3ds-and-vita-editions-remain-unreleased-developer-still-silent-515976.phtml

Why can't they just have the dignity to say it's over and the customers are screwed? Is there some statute of limitatons so they can't get sued?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 04:51:46 AM by MASB »