Author Topic: Off-Topic Wise-Ass Comments About Other NWR Forum Threads And Also Other Stuff  (Read 930728 times)

Offline ObbyDent

• Too reasonable for this forum
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Off-Topic Wise-Ass Comments About Other NWR Forum Threads And Also Other Stuff
« Reply #1875 on: September 30, 2014, 01:19:44 AM »
You wouldn't want to ruin the fanboys immersion, would you?

Offline Adrock

• Chill, Valentine
  • Score: 138
    • View Profile
I'll just leave these here.
3ds is also targeted at the SAME demographic dumb ass. there report that asshole.
what hell are you even talking about that has nothing to do with this conversation. No **** dumb ass
That is it I am done, I can't do this because its bullshit, nobody ever reads what I say they pick out the ONE PART they disagree with and turn it into a fight **** you assholes all you **** you and your fucking fanboy winey ass loser retarded **** for brains no good faggots anyways.
Whoa, there.
ogh well you chased me off again feel good knowing that your all assholes who can't have conversation because even if you PRETEND yourmore civilized your not so **** you **** you all **** off.
The part in bold is EXACTLY why I called you an asshole.
Oh, you're back. That's the exact opposite of "being done."
I have said all along I SUPPORT the New 3ds and I am buying one, so why don't you shut the **** up already and stop being such an asshole.
Lulz. I think the best part about this is that I wasn't even talking about you. Ian derailed that thread on the second reply.
so once again it is just YOU being an asshole not even reading what I say just attacking me and picking my post apart for no good reason because your so fucking full of yourself you can't get your head out of your ass long enough to pay any attention to what I was saying.
so again **** you.
you are an ASS HOLE.
I don't give a **** what people think of me.
And yet, here you are. Ranting about how people are picking on you. That's the exact opposite of not giving a ****.
Or stick to your guns of being a total asshole and lets just agree if I see your name in a thread I ignore it, you do the same to me and we might get along better. I was actually having a good day yesterday before you opened you mouth asshole.
If you're getting upset about what strangers on the internet are saying, that's your problem and no one else's.
Well, so much for trying to re-rail that thread.

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
I'm not sure which is worse... trying to read through all of that or the fact that an individual with moderator abilities reported one of the posts instead of just addressing it himself.
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline ObbyDent

• View Profile
Wait, so that's what it looks like when I go on a stupid rant?

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
I'm not sure which is worse... trying to read through all of that or the fact that an individual with moderator abilities reported one of the posts instead of just addressing it himself.

Aren't those powers forum locked like a 3DS?
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline Adrock

• Chill, Valentine
  • Score: 138
    • View Profile
Wait, so that's what it looks like when I go on a stupid rant?
To your credit, I don't think you've ever gotten that bad.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
I'm wondering if he was into Japanese styled cartoons about rodents on the internet....

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
He is/was.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
I was actually having a good day yesterday before you opened you mouth
Maaaaaaaan, if the worst part of my day was reading posts on a forum, I must be having the best day ever. Sheesh, anyone whose worst experiences are annoying forum posts must live a pretty great life.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 08:17:19 PM by Mop it up »

Offline ObbyDent

• View Profile
I was actually having a good day yesterday before you opened you mouth
Maaaaaaaan, if the worst part of my day was reading posts on a forum, I must be having the best day ever. Sheesh, anyone who's worst experiences are annoying forum posts must live a pretty great life.

Some people take forum **** pretty seriously ...not that I would know, of course.

Did you guys change the censor list recently?

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile

The language filter is enabled by default, so you may have had it disabled before but now on your super-stealthy new dupe account you haven't.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile

The language filter is enabled by default, so you may have had it disabled before but now on your super-stealthy new dupe account you haven't.

Holy crap I see it. I thought you were someone duping but now I see it!
...don't worry, I'll keep your secret...
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline ObbyDent

• View Profile
I have no idea what you are all talking about. :D

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
  • Score: 10131
    • View Profile
Just wait until we get a new user named Marvelous_Fan_of_Movies_2014.
I think it says on the box, 'No Hispanics' " - Jeff Green of EA

the funniest thing is I reported my own post and got a temp ban. it was a stupid rant but i get that way sometimes. I feel better now and no I don't care what you guys think of me if I did I wouldn't ever come back I would walk away. The reason I come back is because I actually do like talking about Nintendo I just hate arguing with people over crap. Anyways. To be fair considering these tirades are down to once a year I would call that an improvement I used to blow up like that twice a day.

And actually yes miss mop it up, I actually am having a perfectly good life these days, thanks for asking.
Trying to be a better person, honest.

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
the funniest thing is I reported my own post and got a temp ban.

What's funny?  That you broke the rules, you knowingly broke the rules, and all you got out of it was a temp ban?
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

the funniest thing is I reported my own post and got a temp ban.

What's funny?  That you broke the rules, you knowingly broke the rules, and all you got out of it was a temp ban?

nothing was funny neither was this stupid crusade that ended in this here post. I was making the best of a bad situation by keeping a positive attitude. That is how you deal with anger management its called coping. Ironic would have been a more accurate word but its not my style.
Trying to be a better person, honest.

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
You guys are jerks >:(
You did the same thing to me a couple of weeks ago, and now you're doing it to marvelmoviefan.
Grow the **** up.
Made you look ****.

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
They've been doing it to "marvel_rat" for years.
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline lolmonade

• I wanna ride dolphins with you in the moonlight until the staff at Sea World kicks us out
  • Score: 29
    • View Profile
Internet is srs bizness.

Offline ObbyDent

• View Profile
You guys are jerks :@
You did the same thing to me a couple of weeks ago, and now you're doing it to marvelmoviefan.
Grow the **** up.

lol

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
Wait, Rat's back?
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
You're kidding. MarvelFan was Rat? How many hidden alts are there?!? Am I a dupe? This. Isn't. Really. HAPPENING!

/Sanity Effect
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline ObbyDent

• View Profile
Who's Rat? He sounds familiar.

Offline Wah