Author Topic: How should I pick up Chrono Trigger and FF:IV  (Read 18521 times)

Offline Sundoulos

• My mascot is a type of toxic algae
  • Score: 27
    • View Profile
Re: How should I pick up Chrono Trigger and FF:IV
« Reply #75 on: May 23, 2011, 11:06:23 PM »
Yeah...I don't remember it being that bad, but there is one area towards the end where I've always had to experience grind like crazy.
"A creature revolting against a creator is revolting against the source of his own powers--including even his power to revolt...It is like the scent of a flower trying to destroy the flower." - C.S. Lewis, in a preface to Milton's Paradise Lost

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 23, 2011, 11:08:57 PM »
Yeah...I don't remember it being that bad, but there is one area towards the end where I've always had to experience grind like crazy.
So far Magnetic Cave I had to grind a lot and I'm grinding up Ninja guy because he comes in your party to low for the area.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 24, 2011, 05:52:12 PM »
I have heard about the "increase" in difficulty over the SNES version, which is a little worrisome. However, I take my time with these kinds of games so hopefully that will be enough to have good enough levels for most places. The end of the game is a grindfest in the SNES game too because of all the bosses, so I know what to expect from that.