Author Topic: Club Nintendo Elite Status 2014 Gifts: A Mixed Reaction  (Read 8776 times)

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
Re: Club Nintendo Elite Status 2014 Gifts: A Mixed Reaction
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2014, 03:12:09 AM »
Finally! Some Wii U stuff to download instead of useless trinkets!

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2014, 08:20:08 AM »
I'm remembering the things I would've done to get Earthbound for a Platinum reward in 2012. Illegal acts were considered.
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline Pandareus

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2014, 11:26:33 AM »
The games are welcome. I ended up dumping my Mario statue and my buttons in some charity bin.

I'll concede that the selection could have been better thought up.

Offline kokumaker

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2014, 12:30:33 PM »
Anyone here who isn't happy with this selection of rewards or already has all the games being offered... I'll happily take your reward off your hands for you. I chose DKC Returns 3D and I'm loving it, but there are other games on the list that I'd still love to add to my digital library. Just let me know...

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2014, 03:55:59 PM »
I got a gold prize coming my way, but the only thing I'm interested in are 2 Platinum games, so if you are platinum and were looking to redeem your reward for a gold listed game. I will gladly trade.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2014, 03:59:53 PM »
I am open to receiving any unwanted codes as well. I will probably pick one of the Platinum gifts for myself but if I change my mind and select a Gold one I will look someone up to trade.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline LudicrousDa3ve

• Score: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2014, 04:57:29 PM »
I'm Switzerland, man. The past rewards were kinda cool.
   It's too bad they didn't offer digital as well as some physical stuff, or even just more/better digital stuff. I can't complain that I finally got NES Remix- but I do think, perhaps selfishly, that after amassing enough coins for Platinum, it could've been both? Or cool EU stuff from last gen (Another Code:R, Disaster, yada yada) like others have said?

It is what it is, I guess.

Offline Fatty The Hutt

• Zut alors!
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2014, 03:30:36 PM »
Another way they could give out a game no one in America played is with Excitebots.

Based on the sales of Game and Wario, they pretty much did that with a Wii U game.

Also, just wanna point out that as of right now, Ultra Hand is actually the most appealing (to me) coin reward they have on Club Nintendo right now. It's STILL THERE.
Ay Shaymin, you gotta get Grill Off With Ultra Handtm. It's...well, you see. it's... ... It's a thing. You should totally get it.
Oui, Mon Gars!

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2014, 03:47:31 PM »
Another way they could give out a game no one in America played is with Excitebots.

Based on the sales of Game and Wario, they pretty much did that with a Wii U game.

Also, just wanna point out that as of right now, Ultra Hand is actually the most appealing (to me) coin reward they have on Club Nintendo right now. It's STILL THERE.
Ay Shaymin, you gotta get Grill Off With Ultra Handtm. It's...well, you see. it's... ... It's a thing. You should totally get it.
Agree
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2014, 08:01:17 PM »
Eh, never got NES remix so I can snag that and be happy.

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2014, 10:14:01 PM »

Thanks to day 1 Platinum, I have 1300 coins that I'm doing precisely dick with, so why not?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 10:23:26 PM by NWR_insanolord »
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.