Author Topic: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Help  (Read 41996 times)

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
Re: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Help
« Reply #50 on: May 08, 2013, 08:13:11 AM »
in Tri my main weapon was always the Azi Dahka(how do you spell that) in its final form... the sword and shield is an excellent weapon but in multiplayer especially you always felt underpowered compared to all of the Switch Axe/great sword/lance/hammer users...

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 08, 2013, 10:04:34 AM »
Ceric I need help and google has not been my friend.

I've got Plesioth X armor which has no belt armor for the waist. I want something that resists ice, water, and possibly dragon. I saw a recommendation that Piscine S belt would be best. I can't find that stupid thing anywhere. No info or nothing, does it exist? Or do I get the normal belt and upgrade it from there.
Looking at the armor lists.  I only see low rank version here but, I should have at least some of the mats for a High or G-Rank version so I'll take a look when I'm at home.  It be rare to find more then 2 resistances on a piece of armor.

Lets see so the set your looking at is this.
The Nargacuga X/Z seems to have all of it but it will drop you lightning resist to -30.  Damascus X but it requires G-Rank Jhen and Devil Jho, if memory serves, so I don't see it worth it in this case.  Barroth U wouldn't be to hard to get and fit the bill except dragon plus with a little talisman luck you could get Defense Up(S) though it has no slots.

in Tri my main weapon was always the Azi Dahka(how do you spell that) in its final form... the sword and shield is an excellent weapon but in multiplayer especially you always felt underpowered compared to all of the Switch Axe/great sword/lance/hammer users...
So that be the Coctura Balgang? The Para-SnS.  I actually think I have that on Tri.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 10:08:51 AM by Ceric »
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 08, 2013, 02:08:37 PM »
no it was literally called Azi Dhaka with some letter in parenthesis

Offline Ceric

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 08, 2013, 02:15:30 PM »
I was right they have just extended that path.  It was the Almighty Dahaka (P).  Which is now the third blade in the Para chain instead of the last.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes

Offline Ceric

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 11, 2013, 08:17:24 PM »