Author Topic: Nintendo World Report: Powered Off - Issue 12  (Read 1619 times)

Offline SurfingPikachu

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
Nintendo World Report: Powered Off - Issue 12
« on: December 14, 2013, 06:11:57 PM »

Where in the 3D worlds are we?

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/poweredoff/36203

Download Nintendo World Report: Powered Off - Issue 12

This issue James Jones explores real world locations vicariously through playing various games, and ponders why more game developers don’t set their games in lovingly recreated real world places.

Feature wise, we have articles on grinding in JRPG’s, Zach Miller returns with a Poké-fever induced Nerds and Men, along with the sounds and tones of Metroid: Other M.

On the review front, we have a collection of Mario 3D World, Bravely Default, Goldeneye Wii, Mario Party: Island Tour and Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.

On top of that, we have an interview with Graham Hagmaier on the topic of Goldeneye 007 for the Wii, Staff Sez, Extra Life and Staff Profiles.

Please enjoy.

You can send your mailbag questions or game ideas in here.

Kimberly Keller - Staff Writer

Offline Steel Diver

• Score: 12
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo Gamer Thoughts
Re: Nintendo World Report: Powered Off - Issue 12
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2013, 06:59:55 PM »
I'm going to be a good influence on the readers and download this to read on my tablet.
I'm a staff writer here at good ol' Nintendo World Report, but I also have a Nintendo website at www.nintendogamerthoughts.com

Offline mereel

• Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2013, 11:49:47 PM »
Good. The only problem is this: the font size remains too small to comfortably read on a 10" tablet, and Nicholas Bray isn't about to change it.

Offline Traveller

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2013, 03:13:30 AM »
Hey Mereel.

I would consider changing the font again, but currently you are the only person who is saying it is too small. I have looked at the issues on an iPad and on my iPhone 4S, the iPad seems quite a good size to read easily and on my phone I just have to zoom it a bit to be able to read it.

I will take another look at the size issue next time, but I currently can't see the problem. What kind of tablet are you using?
Nicholas Bray - Australian Correspondent

Offline Django

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2013, 05:22:31 PM »
That`s great! :cool;