Author Topic: Metroid Prime Federation Force Release Dates Announced  (Read 1474 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
Metroid Prime Federation Force Release Dates Announced
« on: April 20, 2016, 02:41:00 AM »

A couple of extra months to ensure the 2016 Game of the Year award.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/42563/metroid-prime-federation-force-release-dates-announced

Originally tabbed for late spring, Next Level's project has landed in the slot most expected.

Metroid Prime: Federation Force will launch first in North America on August 19, Japan on the August 25, and in Europe/Australia following on September 2/3. The game was tabbed for a June release in Japan and a "late spring" release in the West previously.

The 2016 Game of the Year favorite follows every major Metroid game dating back to Prime 3: Corruption with its August release.

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline Ian Sane

• Champion for Urban Champion
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Metroid Prime Federation Force Release Dates Announced
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2016, 12:21:35 PM »
Not too often I see blatant sarcasm in a news article about a Nintendo first party game's release date. Hee Hee! :)

Offline Luigi Dude

• Truth Bomber
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2016, 01:20:35 PM »
They probably delayed it since they're going to reveal a new Metroid like Prime 4 for the NX at E3 and realize it's better to release Federation Force after a real Metroid game is revealed.  This way all the pathetic Metroid manbabies will finally shut the **** up about Metroid being dead and Nintendo will have an easier time advertising Federation Force for the kind of spinoff title it is.

Plus this will help get the game better reviews since we all know most of the negative Federation Force reviews right now will just be about "Bawww, where's my real Metroid".  By waiting until after E3, that way the game will automatically jump up a few points since reviewers might actually play the game now instead of trying to write worthless editorial pieces about something not related to the actual game they should be playing.
I’m gonna have you play every inch of this game! - Masahiro Sakurai

Offline Lemonade

• A True Gaming Hero
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2016, 09:02:45 PM »
Still not sure if I want to get it. Hopefully at E3 they will show it off some more. I will decide then

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2016, 10:25:07 PM »
Not too often I see blatant sarcasm in a news article about a Nintendo first party game's release date. Hee Hee! :)

I don't do sarcasm in news posts.
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2016, 10:43:02 PM »
Sure....
Made you look ****.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2016, 11:57:04 PM »

I don't do sarcasm in news posts.

TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.