Author Topic: Wii U Midnight Launch in London  (Read 1014 times)

Offline King Bowser Koopa

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 7
    • View Profile
Wii U Midnight Launch in London
« on: November 23, 2012, 04:10:10 PM »

Get on over to HMV early for a whole lot of free bonuses!

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/32591

At midnight on Thursday November 29, residents of London can partake in the momentous launch of the Wii U console at the flagship HMV store on Oxford Street.
There are plenty of great incentives for Nintendo fans to take part in the celebrations, and the first to arrive will be royally rewarded for their efforts.

The first 100 people queuing on the scene will receive a free copy of New Super Mario Bros. U, as well as a second game of their choice from a launch selection on offer. The next 100 customers will get a £5 gift voucher to be redeemed during the launch night. Additionally, the first 500 people at the event will get a Wii U showbag full of gaming goodies. There will also be chances to win extra games throughout the event.

HMV will be channeling extra stock of the Wii U console into the flagship store for the launch night, so those who haven't pre-ordered will still have plenty of chance to pick one up. There will also be the opportunity to try out several games in store to tide customers over until midnight strikes. On show will be ZombiU, Nintendo Land and New Super Mario Bros. U.

Andrew Brown - NWR Australia Correspondent

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
  • Score: -1350
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
Re: Wii U Midnight Launch in London
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2012, 04:46:10 PM »
2 free games for the first 100 people, plus a bag full of goodies? Damn, that is a good free bonus.
Help out a poor college student, buy video games and Blu-ray Discs at: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20

Offline Nbz

• Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2012, 08:20:37 PM »
Holy crap that's awesome! Wished I lived in London :/

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2012, 10:25:58 PM »