Community Forums > NWR Forums Discord

Random LOL of the day thread

<< < (193/216) > >>

BlackNMild2k1:
I've been laughing at this all day after I posted it in talkback, so I thought maybe I should post it here too. (I don't care if it's old, and maybe even already posted before)

knocked off his glasses and his hood.
lost his drink and his lunch.
covered in baby powder.
how pissed off would you be right now?

Stratos:
I'd love to know the story behind that. Looks as if the guy below is trying to warn the dude to stop and he didn't listen. Maybe the prank was meant for someone else?

BranDonk Kong:
Really? It's from Jackass 3D.

BlackNMild2k1:
Marvel is SUPER SALTY over the Fantastic Four reboot by Fox

I don't blame them though. From the outside looking in, the F4 reboot looks and sounds terrible.

oohhboy:
www.theguardian.com/world/2014/nov/24/cesspool-excrement-explosion-destroys-chinese-building

--- Quote ---A cesspool filled with excrement has exploded in central China, injuring 15 people and knocking down a building, state-run media reported. The blast was apparently sparked by a local man burning waste close to the cesspool, igniting methane gas which was emanating from the pit, the Xinhua news agency said late on Sunday.
The incident in Zhangjiajie city, in the central province of Hunan, caused a residential building to collapse and three of the injured were taken to hospital, Xinhua said.
China’s urban infrastructure has often been hastily built with little regard for safety, as hundreds of millions of people have moved from the countryside to cities in recent decades.
In another excrement-related incident, a man and his mother both died trying to retrieve his wife’s new mobile phone – worth 2,000 yuan (£210) – from a toilet septic tank, reports said in May.
The man jumped in to try to locate the phone but was overcome by fumes and passed out, according to Dahe, a web portal run by the provincial government in central Henan province.
--- End quote ---
Bring your own puns.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version