Author Topic: 3DS demos on the way!  (Read 10379 times)

Offline leahsdad

• This title stolen by Rhythm Thief
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
Re: 3DS demos on the way!
« Reply #25 on: February 29, 2012, 01:10:56 PM »
I am addicted to the nintendogs demo its so dang cute. Still maybe get MGS if i can.

Still haven't tried the MGS demo as RE:Revelations and Zen Pinball have taken all of my gaming time.

However, my daughter has tried the Nintendogs demo (with help from parents) and loves it.  My wife is actually suggesting we should get the game if we can find it for $20-30.... so even though the game isn't my cup of tea, I guess the demo did it's job.

Jeez, my daughter LOVES that demo, and she has 5 uses left before it locks.   But FYI, it is going for $20 on Amazon right now, and if you want a used copy, there are sellers on Amazon who are letting it go for even less.
[Showing off game collection]

Oh yeah, I know I have 2 sealed copies of that game.   1 is for trading.  But people who collect Amiibos?  They really have a problem!

Offline ejamer

• Does he even know Khushrenada?!?
  • Score: 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2012, 08:53:06 AM »
Jeez, my daughter LOVES that demo, and she has 5 uses left before it locks.   But FYI, it is going for $20 on Amazon right now, and if you want a used copy, there are sellers on Amazon who are letting it go for even less.

Unfortunately there are no good sales in Canada right now.  I know it's cheap in the US, but by the time I pay to get a copy shipped here that discount disappears.  Sadly there are many games (Wii and 3DS) that I want in the same position.  C'est la vie!

Edit: It's not all bad though. I've got a line on a possible trade that would get me a copy of Nintendogs and save me money.  *fingers crossed*
NNID: ejamer

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2012, 09:33:13 AM »
This week's demo is for Crush3D, which makes it the first demo for something I was interested in, but not sure of, the perfect kind of game for a demo.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent