Author Topic: Walmart In North America To Offer Exclusive Switch Bundle With Two Games  (Read 1116 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it

If you pick one up, please contact Justin Berube if you might want to ditch the box.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/48024/walmart-in-north-america-to-offer-exclusive-switch-bundle-with-two-games

Walmart stores in North America will be adding a new offering to the Switch lineup in a couple of weeks.

The bundle will retail for US$359.99, and will include download codes for both Mario Tennis Aces and 1-2-Switch. Both Joycon choices - monochrone or red/blue - will have the offer included.

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
So a game that people might want and a game that people almost certainly don't want.

Offline Adrock

• Chill, Valentine
  • Score: 138
    • View Profile
Nintendo is basically bundling a $60 game that recently came out with a launch game that should have been bundled from at launch.

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
I guess it makes sense that Aces is on there because it's an online game and that subscription service comes in next month though.

Offline MASB

• "The game's afoot, Watson!" "You're standing on mine, Holmes!"
  • Score: 13
    • View Profile
Your article subtitle game has been on point lately, Donald. :)

I must say the box graphics do look cool.