Author Topic: IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!! [OT] for the Marvel Cinematic Universe (Movies & TV)  (Read 1167470 times)

Offline Evan_B

• Formally known as Bevan Ee
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
Re: IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!! [OT] for the Marvel Cinematic Universe (Movies & TV)
« Reply #3300 on: April 27, 2018, 06:33:07 PM »
They’ll just play half an episode for the rest of the season.
I am a toxic person engaging in toxic behavior.

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
  • Score: 10131
    • View Profile
Re: IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!! [OT] for the Marvel Cinematic Universe (Movies & TV)
« Reply #3301 on: April 27, 2018, 07:34:24 PM »
I don't watch the show, but the only way they can finish the season is that Infiny War does not take place during said season...or you spoil the movie.
I think it says on the box, 'No Hispanics' " - Jeff Green of EA

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
New Trailer tomorrow

or today for some of you (I'm posting late)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-l7TOYJZBtI
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 01:51:10 AM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
New Ant-man & The Wasp Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUkn-enk2RU

This looks really fun. A stark contrast to the events of Infinity War.

Wasp is an obvious serious BADASS, and it would have been AMAZING to watch her kick half the Avengers asses in Civil War. LMAO Wasp vs Widow isn't even a match. LOL

Watching her literally throwing salt at the bad guys

a giant ant on the drumset.... wearing an.... ankle monitor!?*

Ant-Man riding a truck like a toy and getting giddy at being larger than the boat. LOL

Rudd is such a giant kid. every pun intended.

This really looks like a lot of fun. After how surprisingly good and fun the 1st one was, I can see this also riding the MCU/IW wave to a 25% B.O. Gross increase

edit:
and the Villian - Ghost - looks pretty cool too.

*(IW related)They said Ant-Man and Hawkeye were on house arrest so they could be with their families or something like that.... so Ant-Man snuck out and had Antony Jr wear the Ankle Monitor for him!? LMAO
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 11:50:04 AM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
He either sneaked out, or this really is happening during the beginning of Infinity War and the government suits call on him for help because all the other heroes are a little preoccupied with something bigger.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
Ms. Marvel aka Kamala Khan coming to an MCU near you soon.
https://twitter.com/StaarksHeart/status/995108155976757248?s=20

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
  • Score: 10131
    • View Profile
I wonder how they'll do that. I can't imagine they'd make a Ms. Marvel movie...but maybe a Netflix show or something.
I think it says on the box, 'No Hispanics' " - Jeff Green of EA

Offline segagamersteph

• Score: 18
    • View Profile
Bring the X-Men back into the fold they could do a Ms. Marvel movie here rogue is the villain. Or does it have to be modern revival Ms. Marvel? Or am I getting my Marvel stuff mixed up again?

One a side note. I just read the original Legion Quest. I have the hard cover bound Age of Apocalypse and it was a blast reading that. A chore, but a lot of fun.

Offline Shorty McNostril

• Blue text is gone :(
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
Agents of Shield has been renewed for Season 6

http://collider.com/agents-of-shield-season-6-renewed/

I wonder if the concluding events of Infinity War will be reflected in the season 5 finale of AoS?  I don't see how they can't be since they've been referring to other things happening from IW.

Offline oohhboy

• Forum Friend or Foe?
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
eewww, collider.
Are they going to give this season a real budget instead of harsh language and death threats?
I'm Lacus. I'm fine as Lacus!
Pffh. Toilet paper? What do you think cats are for?

Offline Shorty McNostril

• View Profile
I can use a different source if you prefer lol. 

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
But it is a shortened season, dropping from 22 to 13 episodes. Maybe the condensing will tighten the story.
My Game Collection

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
Better 13 more than none.
And I didn't read the link, but wouldn't be surprised if it aired in 2019, skipping the fall season.

Offline Shorty McNostril

• View Profile
I wouldn't be surprised if it started after Avengers 4 releases.  I expect season 5 will end reflecting the ending of Infinity War and will start up after it's been resolved.....or something.

Offline oohhboy

• Forum Friend or Foe?
    • View Profile
A shorten season would do it good especially if it doesn't get a better budget. This season is a dumpster fire directly because of it. It's has it's moments and episodes but it is bad. It's understandable why the show runners do what they do and they are putting in a honest effort to make it work. They just couldn't push it into art from adversity like Person of Interest which to be honest is a small miracle requiring an exceptional effort from all fronts.

It might be worthwhile to simply call the next season the last so they can go out on a good note and their own
terms.
I can use a different source if you prefer lol. 
It took five seconds to find another source. It was more a reflex reaction.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
It might be worthwhile to simply call the next season the last so they can go out on a good note and their own
terms.

Or find a way to siphon their budget directly from the Marvel Studios Money Bank that stores all the Billions in profits from the MCU movies. I figure there must be some sort of legaleeze that is preventing it from happening. Feige and Loeb can come to an understanding and movie AoS under the Marvel Studios banner and fund it directly.

Offline oohhboy

• Forum Friend or Foe?
    • View Profile
They need money and they need it bad. If they can't get it just end it with a real finale. Half joke option is to turn it into a stage play. They would have more than 1-2 sets that way.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
They don't need as much money as Disney isn't willing to allocate a bunch of money for a show.

Still, the original Batman series had it right. A lot of the reason Batman had a lot going on for it was they made a movie and got to reuse the props. AOS has some of that. CGI is a different beast though. You could reuse the cgi assets but then you have to motion track it and render it.
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
I wouldn't be surprised if it started after Avengers 4 releases.  I expect season 5 will end reflecting the ending of Infinity War and will start up after it's been resolved.....or something.

You was right. AoS S6 airing in summer 2019.
They going for the emotional hitter in the season finale.

Offline Evan_B

• Formally known as Bevan Ee
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
Seriously when the hell is Daredevil Season 3 happening.
I am a toxic person engaging in toxic behavior.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
Seriously when the hell is Daredevil Season 3 happening.

Later this year according to an article from May 1st. Makes sense too. We just got JJ, Luke Cage S2 comes this summer, so we have room in the fall for DD S3. Filming for DD started last Fall, so they should be done filming by now.

I finished JJ S2 and enjoyed it overall, though some parts of it sagged I did not like that they killed off Simpson so soon and with limited fanfare, and the 'climax' was lacking a good conclusion, was more of a fizzle. I did like how they brought back Kilgrave as a ghost of her thoughts. I want more of that because David Tenant is a brilliant villain.. I was way more invested in the Hogarth arc than I expected, but I suspect that would be because I feel like she is slowly positioning into a villain of sorts in the future.
My Game Collection

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
SO that new Marvel movie The Eternals that was rumored weeks back, appears to be moving along faster than we all thought.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/marvel-sets-black-list-writers-eternals-movie-1112084

Marvel beating DC to their New Gods, with new Gods....?

Offline Shorty McNostril

• View Profile
They going for the emotional hitter in the season finale.

I reckon you're right.  And I also reckon they'll knock it out of the park.  Anyone remember The Spy's Goodbye to see off Bobbi and Lance?

https://youtu.be/4OUne9vj1ZI

That is hands down one of the most beautifully crafted scenes I've ever seen on TV.  It'll be interesting to see if they can work that magic again when the events of the IW conclusion occur.  I'm thinking of two pair ups in particular.  Do they have the acting chops to pull it off???  Will be interesting to see.

Offline oohhboy

• Forum Friend or Foe?
    • View Profile
Radcliff toasting oblivion is right up there.

Shame the ending end at the dinner didn't really work I could almost describe as sabotaged with the powerful conclusion of the conflict, Radcliff moments before, season 4 brilliance, stinger and season 5 badness. They should have cut the ending right when the lights turned off and they put their hands up.