Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

Super Monkey Ball world record vids (prepare to crap yourself)

(1/5) > >>

madcow:
I've been playing the money ball games competitively for a while now, and I recently came into a very large amount of webspace with unlimited bandwidth, so I decided to expose as many people as I could to the awesomeness of what some of the SMB Gods can do with the game. So, I'm in the middle of setting up my very own SMB 1+2 video server. Right now I've uploaded all of Packattack's (the #1 player in the world) videos from SMB1, and I'm sorting through various SMB2 vids to upload only the world records. It takes a bit more time because I can't just upload all of Pack's. He doesn't quite dominate at 2 quite as much as he does 1.

Anyway, if you've had even MINOR exposure to Super Monkey Ball, these videos will probably be much much more than jaw-dropping. Packattack is MILES AND MILES ahead of the #2 player. If you're on a slower connection and don't know what ones to DL, I reccomend E9, E7, A11, E36, E6, E17, E27, and Master 3. I'd been playing the game for records for a while before I saw these vids, so I expected to see some crazy stunts, and even I was left speechless.

Anyway, after I upload the SMB2 vids I'll be uploading WR's from various other Nintendo titles. Melee, Tony Hawk, Goldeneye, PD, Timesplitters 2, whatever else. The addy is http://www.dragoneye.ca/gamerfeed/monkeyball/ - I hope you enjoy.

Oh yeah, one last thing. I'm setting up this server as a service to gamers everywhere, to expose as many people to these vids as possible, so feel free to mirror or distribute, or link to the page. The server is a hog and I'm sure it can handle the traffic. So anyway, what do you guys think about the E9 vid?  

Frostie:
These vids are amazing!

Game_Freak:
Damn! Too many videos to download, which ones are the best?

madcow:

Originally posted by: madcow
If you're on a slower connection and don't know what ones to DL, I reccomend E9, E7, A11, E36, E6, E17, E27, and Master 3. I'd been playing the game for records for a while before I saw these vids, so I expected to see some crazy stunts, and even I was left speechless.

Game_Freak:
Oh yeah, i guess i didnt see that part, thanks man. I just downloaded a few and WOAH!!!! They are amazing!! Everyone download the ones that madcow recommended NOW! They are amazing!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version