Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

So Rayman is a time exclusive?

(1/3) > >>

Perfect Cell:
I read somewhere that Ubi Soft gave Nintendo Rayman 3 as a time exclusive since Xbox got Splinter Cell. Low and behold Rayman 3 is going to be released in Febuary while PS2 and Xbox versions are not. So is it really an exclusive? Rayman 2 was a great plataformer. Rayman 3 might sell really well if markete

dogcow:
I don't believe it's intentionally exclusive, but yes GC version is coming first, and with the GBA link feature too, so people with all 3 consoles might want to get the GC version over the other 2.

Mario:
Yes, Rayman 3 will be time exclusive to the Nintendo GameCube and it will advertised as "Only on Nintendo Gamecube" for a number of weeks or months. This game was made from the ground up for the Nintendo GameCube and as a result of that it will be released on Nintendo GameCube first and later, inferior ports will become available on other systems, ala Splinter Cell.

oohhboy:
Time exculsive is such a stupid concept. It is making that "Only on" / "Only For" label worthless.

Aretak:

Originally posted by: oohhboy
Time exculsive is such a stupid concept. It is making that "Only on" / "Only For" label worthless.
--- End quote ---

Yeah, but it's worked so well for Microsoft. Time for Nintendo to get a piece of that pie I say.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version