NWR Interactive > TalkBack

Tetris 99 Second Chance Cup To Begin Friday

(1/1)

Shaymin:
In case you missed it - and there's probably one you did.http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/61125/tetris-99-second-chance-cup-to-begin-fridayA second chance for some Tetris 99 themes is being offered starting on Friday.Nintendo have announced a "Second Chance Maximus Cup" will begin on Friday and run for six days, offering a different Tetris 99 theme each day. Each theme will cost 10 points - earned with a single top 50 finish in the mode.Each offer will start at 3 a.m. ET / midnight Pacific on the day, with the following themes on offer:
* Friday: Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury
* Saturday: Miitopia
* Sunday: Mario Golf Super Rush
* Monday: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD
* Tuesday: Wario Ware: Get it Together
* Wednesday: Metroid Dread

Khushrenada:
Not the second chance I'm looking for. I need the Monster Hunter Rise theme. Just ran out of time on that one. About 5 - 8 points away for it when I hit the deadline after remembering about it an hour before the deadline. Also need the last one done for Kirby and the Forgotten Land. I completely spaced on that one when it happened. It was Khushrenada and the Forgotten Theme there.  :P  Up to the Monster Hunter near miss, I'd been doing good at keeping up with the events as shown by not needing any of these second chances.

Mop it up:
I miss the early days when these events would award gold coins.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version