Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

WE DEMAND FOLDERS: The official Nintendo Switch folders hunger strike thread!

<< < (2/5) > >>

NWR_insanolord:

--- Quote from: RABicle on October 20, 2020, 02:03:05 AM ---Have you considered buying less games?

--- End quote ---

Stop talking crazy, we're looking for real solutions here.

pokepal148:

--- Quote from: NWR_insanolord on September 24, 2020, 03:41:05 AM ---I also have more than 200 games on Switch, and it can be a hassle at times, but I don't think folders would really change that for me. The way I used them on 3DS and Wii U was mostly separating out Virtual Console platforms, which is not an issue on Switch.

--- End quote ---
I recently redid my 3DS Folders so they're sorted by completion status. That's been much better for me i find.

RABicle:
Thats how mine are. It works well.

With the switch I just archive a game once its beaten. Also because I felt I needed to check, I currently have 69 icons on my switch. I remove demos and trials and stuff like that.

MASB:
It's strange how little Nintendo has done to improve the Switch system UX experience. Compare that to how the Wii U started and what they added to improve it over time. I guess the lesson to draw from this is that if you want Nintendo to improve something, don't buy it. :p

Khushrenada:

--- Quote from: pokepal148 on September 24, 2020, 02:23:59 AM ---I have more than 200 games on my Switch so it's basically unmanageable now.

--- End quote ---

Holy moley! RAB is right!

--- Quote from: RABicle on October 20, 2020, 02:03:05 AM ---Have you considered buying less games?

--- End quote ---

There's got to be a lot of less than stellar purchases there. You've... you've downloaded Bubsy Paws on Fire, haven't you? You know, pokepal148..... *disappointed sigh* And you think purchases like that deserve folders?! I just... I can't even.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version