Community Forums > General Chat

The Fast Food Thread - Would You Like Posts With That?

<< < (3/64) > >>

ThePerm:
haha... hey BnM you need to make sure you give the people working at Wendy's **** for not salting them. They have a big salt shaker for doing that, by the end of the day the fry station is Briney. Also, what time do you normally go? Best time is noon and 5pm, thats just when everything runs the smoothest. If you get there at 2 or 3 make sure they give you fresh stuff.

bustin98:
Hardee's still exist in North Carolina and Virginia. Maybe in Pennsylvania and Ohio too.

Arby's is still all over the East Coast. I see them from Ohio on to Washington DC.

No one has tried Chic-fil-a yet? Supposed to have the best chicken nuggets, they use actual chucks of meat, not ground up processed pieces.

BlackNMild2k1:
I believe there is a Chick-Fil-A in Oakland and I got a chicken sandwich there. It was pretty good.
Forgot all about that place.

Mop it up:

--- Quote from: ShyGuy on November 09, 2010, 04:55:53 PM ---I'm surprised Mop it up hasn't posted in this thread chastising our eating habits.

--- End quote ---
Have I ever done that?

ShyGuy:
I thought you had, but looking back at the post history I don't see any chastising.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version