Author Topic: Updates For Existing First Party Titles Outlined In Direct  (Read 1265 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
Updates For Existing First Party Titles Outlined In Direct
« on: September 13, 2022, 07:24:25 AM »

The golf is going to have to hold off a little longer than originally anticipated.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/61518/updates-for-existing-first-party-titles-outlined-in-direct

Several released titles had new update information or windows released during the Direct today:

• The second update for Mario Strikers: Battle League will be out this month, which will add Pauline and Diddy Kong as playable characters and a new "Planetoid" stage
  • The second portion of the Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Expansion Pass will be out on October 13, adding the new mechanical hero Ino and the challenge battle mode - clearing consecutive battles will unlock rewards including new costumes for the main party
  • The golf update for Nintendo Switch Sports was detailed, with 21 holes representing prior Wii Sports games among the options. "Survival" golf, in which 8 players play simultaneously and the highest-scoring player is knocked out, was also added. The update has been delayed to "holiday"
  • Also coming "holiday" is the 3rd pack of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe DLC, which will include Merry Mountain from Mario Kart Tour and Peach Garden from Mario Kart DS among its courses
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline M.K.Ultra

• is late to the party
  • Score: 15
    • View Profile
    • Games I'm Playing
Re: Updates For Existing First Party Titles Outlined In Direct
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2022, 06:30:44 PM »
Pauline has really made it into the regular cast now. I am guessing we will see her playable in the next Mario Party.