Author Topic: You VS Khushrenada  (Read 11210 times)

Offline Order.RSS

• Resident Evil 420
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
Re: You VS Khushrenada
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2017, 07:28:08 PM »
Will add you next time I'm on the Wii U!

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
  • Score: 51
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2017, 07:37:23 PM »
I don't do much online gaming, but I could do Mario Kart 7. Holding off on playing more Mario Kart 8 until the Switch version releases so I'm not already bored with it by the time it comes out.
Switch Friend Code: SW-4962-7799-3963 (Phil)

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2017, 01:19:56 AM »
I'd be down for some Smash. I like shuffling between heroes, but Roy is my main. So we could try some random matches and have some fun.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2017, 10:18:43 PM »
Is this still a thing going on? Maybe we could do a few pokemon battles in sun and moon or X and Y or I could grab Smash 4 on the 3ds and we could play.
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2017, 05:07:53 AM »
This is a remnant of Khushrenada Week on the forums (Wish you could have been around for that ;) ). That said, I have been talking about arranging an NWR meet-up for some online gaming. Phil was trying to start up something similar too without much success. I have a feeling this is something we could probably get rolling soon. I think the key is to pick a date a few weeks in advance to give people time to prepare and be reminded of it and then try to make it a weekly or every two week kind of meet-up to give others a chance to join in knowing that it will be happening regularly.

Right now, I've been pretty involved in Playoff Hockey with my two favorite teams Ducks and Penguins still looking like this might be the year they actually have to play each other in the Stanley Cup finals. Still more hockey to go but the probability seems favorable and I don't know if I could handle that.

However, I have been replaying Smash 3DS again of late. It's a great thing to do in between periods and sometimes during the hockey game with commercials and breaks. I've also been revisiting Mario Kart 7 which I brought with me on my recent vacation. It's actually been a bit of a positive re-appraisal of the game as I play for some more 3 star cup ranks. Perhaps it's being used to Mario Kart 8 a bit which seems to be following some of what MK7 set-up. However, that's a discussion for another time. So there are a couple 3DS games I'm up to playing and if you get Triforce Heroes or Metroid Prime Federation Force, I'm still highly motivated to get something set-up to start playing those so there's still time to join in before that hopefully becomes a thing.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.