Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

I just didn't understand.(A Zelda kiosk moment)

(1/1)

Rancid Planet:
I have read most every available review for this new version of the Zelda franchise available. I have been told several times that the downloads and magazine pics didn't do the game justice. I was told you had to really SEE it to understand. But I just didn't understand untill today.

I was at a Target store and in the electronics section the demo kiosks were all down save one, the only one that matters, the GCN! And I was amazed to see that Zelda was playable on the damn thing! My store still has the same demo disc up from Christmas, but I digress. The game is absolutely stunning. I wasn't ready to see fire burn like that or shadow effects as real as life. I couldn't believe the life in the eyes of the characters I saw! Really neat stuff I tell you.

I later played it at a Wal-Mart store that had much better sound on the display television and a much better screen. I am truly wowed, flabergasted even.

I am SO getting this game.

Grey Ninja:
I began to understand when I saw the Nintendo e3 trailer posted on their site.  (The trailer is artwork.  You have to see it).

I fully understood when I watched PGC's E3 2002 DVD.  I saw just how well it all worked, and I was truly blown away by it.  After I saw that, all traces of sympathy I had for people whining about the "horrible" graphics was simply washed away.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version