Author Topic: Episode 154: Think Tranquil Thoughts  (Read 1367 times)

Offline TheYoungerPlumber

• Thy Rod and Staff
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
Episode 154: Think Tranquil Thoughts
« on: January 27, 2018, 10:35:12 AM »

As is the tradition, Greg Leahy helps kick off a new year of Radio Trivia.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/radiotrivia/46298/episode-154-think-tranquil-thoughts

Did you like this episode's game selections? Let your fellow listeners know in TalkBack! Think you've got a better choice that hasn't been used yet? Then send it my way and your request might be on the next episode of Radio Trivia: Podcast Edition!  Heck, throw in a question and specific songs if you want.  Just remember, it has to be a game found on a Nintendo system in North America (unless we say otherwise)!

Games featured in this episode:

1. Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle (Switch)
  2. Ganbare Goemon 3 (SFC, JPN)
  3. Bomberman Tournament (GBA)
  4. Bayonetta (Wii U)
  5. Hey! Pikmin (3DS)

(Highlight the text above with your cursor to view it.)

::Michael "TYP" Cole
::Associate Editor
Nintendo World Report

"Only CHEATERS mess up!" -Waluigi

Offline ClexYoshi

• Passionate Poster
  • Score: 15
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 154: Think Tranquil Thoughts
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2018, 05:41:55 AM »
so, earlier in the week, I was in the middle of writing a response to a segment on this podcast and I lost it. in brief, it was about how Goemon is a tenfold dead franchise on a giant pile of dead franchises. the most Goemon gets nowdays is maybe the rare Yugioh card appearance. and that Bomberman Tournament is a game from the height of my bomberman fandom. funny, I don't like traditional bomberman multiplayer as much as I liked the N64 games' take on Bomberman. strange. Oh, and **** Konami.

Sorry this isn't as verbose as the comment I had drafted before. Posting until I get my results for the rest of the podcast.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 05:44:57 AM by ClexYoshi »