Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

100% OFFICIAL : Harvest Moon : It's A Wonderful Life

<< < (12/13) > >>

Dasmos:
Thanks, Exodus Black! Inuyashasword6 has been bitching to the forums for about 4 years about a lack of sleep over this game. Your answers will finally give him the rest he needs.

Money can't buy that. Money can't buy peace of mind. It's only answers to a four year old question that can do that.

Exodus Black:
Thanks a couple more questions though:

1. What do ducks do? Ducks are like chickens, they provide eggs and can be a companion if you only have a few chickens, they will not lay their own eggs though. Chances are you'll find their eggs being sat on by the hens.

2. Is there ever any other way to sell crops besides selling them to Van ( I like the classic style) You can either sell them to Van or when he does not have his stand up go by the tree where Vans shop is usually set up. You find a button option that asks if you want to put up your own stand. Accept, residents of Forget-me-not valley will stop by randomly, to stop them from walking by you can get their attention by whistling at them.

3.What does the wierd hoe do? I believe it makes all crops A grade

4. What other pets are there besides the dog (theres a pet menu, and that turtle looks suspicious...) It all depends on what version of Harvest Moon you have, unfortunately for the gamecube the only thing I have succeeded at getting is the cat which you get from Romana. If you get the PS2 version you are able to get the other animals I hear.

5. Can your dog have puppies? Sorry, but no.

Exodus Black:

--- Quote from: Dasmos on October 07, 2008, 09:48:14 PM ---Thanks, Exodus Black! Inuyashasword6 has been bitching to the forums for about 4 years about a lack of sleep over this game. Your answers will finally give him the rest he needs.

Money can't buy that. Money can't buy peace of mind. It's only answers to a four year old question that can do that.

--- End quote ---

Glad to be of help

Khushrenada:
Another question. How does the Wierd Hoe make all crops Grade A?

Dasmos:
I wonder what a Bomber Leather Jacket is?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version