NWR Interactive > NWR Feedback

Discussion of Forum Rules

<< < (3/9) > >>

Maverick:

--- Quote from: PartyBear on February 15, 2008, 07:47:55 PM ---I don't think ours is a big enough community to warrant worrying about this, especially at the expense of the fun that makes the forums worth visiting in the first place.

--- End quote ---

Maybe they want a more clean, structured forum to encourage continued community growth?  Sometimes it's hard to jump into a new community when their forums are full of in-jokes and crazy antics.

NinGurl69 *huggles:
But the ones who can see thru it are the ones worthy of belonging.

DAaaMan64:

--- Quote from: Professional 666 on February 15, 2008, 10:48:07 PM ---But the ones who can see thru it are the ones worthy of belonging.

--- End quote ---

HUGE WEINER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

500 DOLLA FOR U

vudu:

--- Quote from: Professional 666 on February 15, 2008, 06:40:35 AM ---
Moderator's Note: Feel free to swear now; anyone can censor swear words in their account options if they want, but if you de-censor your own swear words then everyone has to see them. So please, swear like you mean it.
--- End quote ---
I'm all for a little swearing, but is it possible to limit it to something like 2 or 3 words per post?  It's going to be fairly annoying when the twelve year olds find out.  The **** will hit the proverbial fan.

NWR_pap64:
In all honesty, I agree with this new set of rules.

NWR is a great community and all, but lately I've been getting a tad annoyed by some things. A lot of threads lose their appeal because of too many irrelevant one sentence posts or failed attempts at humor. Most of the time, the thread is wasted on this. Not saying that we shouldn't be funny or be witty with our posts, but the point of discussion threads is to contribute ideas and opinions to a subject.

And before anyone says "butz dis is the interwebs! wi can do this LOL!", yes, we are on the internet and yes, you can get away with A LOT of stuff, but we are on NWR, which is a closed and private place on the net. If NWR says you can't do something you either accept it or move on. We all sign the ToS, and if we disagree with them we are kicked out.

Its as simple as that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version